JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
J IMG_7862020660781.jpeg

Ha!! Fred's rubber chicken got confiscated, TOO LOUD.
My old boss gave me a squeaky duck for my pup a year ago.I took the squeaker out and it sounds like a predator call if done right,lol
OK OK I have to confess with all this puppy love going on.
I got a red heeler about a year and a half ago.Heck I had a rotty so this should be fine. Well rottweilers only need about 12 hours attention,things to do. Heelers need about 20,they'll sleep wen they're dead I guess
I been thinking on this for a bit and when I went to the Wisdom Mt gun show a woman and her kid started petting Ditzy.So I suggested they take her to their ranch.She thought I was kidding but I told her that I just don't have enough for the dog to do. She was a pup when I got her
They have cattle,chickens,kids and their ranch backs up to BLM land.And they have a 2yo male dog.Both fixed but they should do great together
I think I did the best for the dog

My folks had to give away their German Shepard when I was really young. It was just too protective of my sister and I when we would play with the other kids.

Make sure he has his parvo shots before you take him around other dogs.Parvo lives on the ground where other dogs have been and it basically make the organs implode on little pups.
Maybe they are giving that shot earlier than 12 weeks now?
Please check. That's why it was always 12 weeks before you brought home a new puppy

And BTW,you know that the classes are for the owners more than the dogs ,right?
Just sayin:rolleyes:

Just got back from a camping trip...all the new surroundings, distractions, messed up schedule, etc. made for, as one fellow camper put it, "He's a bit bi-polar" HA! He had two modes during camping--sleep and crazy. :eek: Fortunately, he has settled back in at home quite nicely...:rolleyes:

His first long ride in the car...2 1/2 hours to the campgrounds. He did pretty good!

IMG_20150812_132100705_HDR.jpg
This was "Off" mode. Camping is hard work for a 9 week old pup! o_O

IMG_20150812_161830582.jpg
Exploring the great outdoors.

IMG_20150814_180522124.jpg
He wakes up at 5:30 am to do his business, but I can't put him back in the crate, because I don't want to wake up the other campers, and I sure didn't want to get up at that hour, so I had to wrestle a chainsaw for about 10 minutes until he ran out of gas...;):oops:

IMG_20150815_062200490.jpg

Ha!! Gets his own chow. I came home from golfin one day and there was a half eaten can of dog food laying by the kitchen table. Fred had gone in the spare bedroom and ripped the plastic off a case of dog food, got one a the cans out and pulled the tab and opened the darn thing.

My GSP/lab mix is a carnivore.It has to have animal fat,butter etc at least before she'll eat it.
My Rot mix would pick blackberries and cherries to eat and eat apples too.Veggies sometimes
So that's why she was a fart bag huh?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads