Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Would he keep a bad guy away?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Monica Cowles, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Monica Cowles

Monica Cowles Grays Harbor, Washington Member, NRA (Life) USCCA, ACLDN, SAF (Life) Staff Member Silver Supporter

I know for a fact he could chew somebody's toe off!!! ;):rolleyes::)

IMG_20150727_120416931.jpg

GOG, hker71, Caveman Jim and 8 others like this.
  2. edslhead

edslhead Vanc Gold Supporter Gold Supporter Silver Supporter Bronze Supporter

Name him Casull, that'll help. He needs to work on his stink eye a bit. Very cute!!

Medic!, BoonDocks36 and Monica Cowles like this.
  3. 40calruler

40calruler Lake Oswego Well-Known Member

I do not know but I will take him! Kids have been wanting a pup.

Cute dog. I have been looking around for one. Good choice.

4. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

Love dogs, my Sam is my best friend. Your killer there is more apt to kill a bowl of dog food...:D

5. Monica Cowles

Monica Cowles Grays Harbor, Washington Member, NRA (Life) USCCA, ACLDN, SAF (Life) Staff Member Silver Supporter

His name is Zorro--and he is certainly up for a swashbuckling adventure! ;):D
    It's jes' DANG difficult to get anything done around here...:rolleyes:

Caveman Jim, BoonDocks36 and Just Jim like this.
  6. Just Jim

You probably know lots about dogs allready so forgive me if you allready know this but those leather chews will keep a puppy busy for some time... and clean his teeth.

BoonDocks36 and Monica Cowles like this.
  7. Monica Cowles

We used the leather chews with our other dog-they did keep him busy, but they made him fart like crazy!:confused::eek:o_O

Still, they may come in handy when I have to get stuff done...I'll just hand out clothespins when everyone gets home, and put his crate on my husband's side of the bed at night...hehehe.......;)

8. Just Jim

Ya those chews kinda get them to relax and pass gas. Sam gets so bad he runs into the other room so he doesn't have to smell himself.:D

9. deadeye

deadeye Albany,OR. Moderator Staff Member

Yep blame the dog........

oknow, cmica, albin25 and 2 others like this.
  10. BoonDocks36

BoonDocks36 Oregon, in the boondocks Christian. Conservative. Male.

And Prey tell, how do you Di Vide the Aire' betwixt your side of the Bed, and said Spouse????

As for, Blame it on the Dog.... I once owned a Labrador/Coyote puppy... And If I could have Contained the Gaseous Output, we could have used it against ISIS, and they would ...

Be Gone! I finally had to put her in a fenced run, but she would dig UNDER the Cyclone Fence, and rattle the Front door with her Tail, which could have been used in Close Quarter Combat, again, against ISIS!

philip, (Whose First Daughter is named Monica, and she also uses ze Word, Pharte'.... :D )

11. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf SE Portland Well-Known Member

Toes, don't fails me now! lol
    He don't have scare nobody off. He's just gotta go "Hey Mom!, take care a bizniss!".

Monica Cowles likes this.
  12. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

Just to be clear, you aren't raising this one for meat like the last ones right?

:p:p:p:p

13. edslhead

edslhead Vanc Gold Supporter Gold Supporter Silver Supporter Bronze Supporter

Along with shoes, the sofa, table legs, socks and anything in reach of the chompers.

BoonDocks36 likes this.
  14. Monica Cowles

Somehow, I knew that was coming...;):rolleyes::)

Erm...I've racked my brain, but I got nuthin'...o_O

HA! Actually, if you keep 'em busy and teach them it is only appropriate to chew on his toys, AND make 'em earn the right to inhabit areas of the house where teeth are not welcome to roam, it's all good. We never lost anything that wasn't given to our last pup specifically--for instance, he got to go through all the junk mail for me... Clean up was worth it...;) caught-in-the-act.jpg

15. 45alive

45alive South Douglas County- Orygun Well-Known Member

Just keep feedin that lil Methane Monster:s0098: those Leather treats, any bad guy will get a good dose of that tear gas :s0150:and run away ! :s0095:

Monica Cowles, Just Jim and Dyjital like this.
  16. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Cute pup, Monica!

We give our dog pig ears, they are much easier on her tummy and our noses!

Caveman Jim and Monica Cowles like this.
  17. cmica

cmica puy Active Member

cute pup for sure, what's his breed?

Monica Cowles likes this.
  18. Monica Cowles

He's a French Brittany--our old pup was an American Brittany. We wanted either a liver and white or a black and white this time, 'cuz we didn't want it to look like our last dog. ;)
    French Brittany's are more compactly built, with a shorter nose and round rump.

Medic! likes this.
  19. Medic!

Medic! What just happened? Has eagle eyes. But cant remember what he saw. Bronze Supporter

They start out so cute.

Then there running the place!
    DSCN2148.JPG DSCN2201 (2).JPG

20. Monica Cowles

Very handsome--I love GSDs and would have one in a heartbeat...but the hubs likes 'friendly looking dogs that won't bite the mailman..." I try to tell him it's how they are raised, but he just won't give. Oh well, Zorro is adorbs, and will be a good little dog...;):)