JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know for a fact he could chew somebody's toe off!!! ;):rolleyes::)

IMG_20150727_120416931.jpg

You probably know lots about dogs allready so forgive me if you allready know this but those leather chews will keep a puppy busy for some time... and clean his teeth.

We used the leather chews with our other dog-they did keep him busy, but they made him fart like crazy!:confused::eek:o_O

Still, they may come in handy when I have to get stuff done...I'll just hand out clothespins when everyone gets home, and put his crate on my husband's side of the bed at night...hehehe.......;)

We used the leather chews with our other dog-they did keep him busy, but they made him fart like crazy!:confused::eek:o_O

Still, they may come in handy when I have to get stuff done...I'll just hand out clothespins when everyone gets home, and put his crate on my husband's side of the bed at night...hehehe.......;)

Ya those chews kinda get them to relax and pass gas. Sam gets so bad he runs into the other room so he doesn't have to smell himself.:D

Yep blame the dog........

And Prey tell, how do you Di Vide the Aire' betwixt your side of the Bed, and said Spouse????

As for, Blame it on the Dog.... I once owned a Labrador/Coyote puppy... And If I could have Contained the Gaseous Output, we could have used it against ISIS, and they would ...

Be Gone! I finally had to put her in a fenced run, but she would dig UNDER the Cyclone Fence, and rattle the Front door with her Tail, which could have been used in Close Quarter Combat, again, against ISIS!

philip, (Whose First Daughter is named Monica, and she also uses ze Word, Pharte'.... :D )

Just to be clear, you aren't raising this one for meat like the last ones right?

:p:p:p:p

Yep blame the dog........

Somehow, I knew that was coming...;):rolleyes::)

Just to be clear, you aren't raising this one for meat like the last ones right?

:p:p:p:p

Erm...I've racked my brain, but I got nuthin'...o_O

Along with shoes, the sofa, table legs, socks and anything in reach of the chompers.

HA! Actually, if you keep 'em busy and teach them it is only appropriate to chew on his toys, AND make 'em earn the right to inhabit areas of the house where teeth are not welcome to roam, it's all good. We never lost anything that wasn't given to our last pup specifically--for instance, he got to go through all the junk mail for me... Clean up was worth it...;) caught-in-the-act.jpg

He's a French Brittany--our old pup was an American Brittany. We wanted either a liver and white or a black and white this time, 'cuz we didn't want it to look like our last dog. ;)
French Brittany's are more compactly built, with a shorter nose and round rump.

Very handsome--I love GSDs and would have one in a heartbeat...but the hubs likes 'friendly looking dogs that won't bite the mailman..." I try to tell him it's how they are raised, but he just won't give. Oh well, Zorro is adorbs, and will be a good little dog...;):)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top