JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Depends where you go. If you stick to the main roads no problem its gonna be pretty obvious where you can't drive. I drive a compact car also and I have come across some bumpy roads/ruts just gotta be careful. If it snows, don't even think about driving past the quarry(beaver dam).

GL, stay safe, and pick up after yourself:D.

If the Kims would have had an ACR beacon they would have been found in 30 min. Just saying, its good to carry a sat beacon when going into the mountains anywhere anytime. They are only about 300 to 400 now and noaa registers them for free.
Also life flight ins can be had for about 40 a yr, and that would mean free vs about 30K air ambulance bill.
:D. Yer welcome :)

I made it there. Other than some confusing forks and my old GPS does not have all the roads, it was a pretty easy drive.

But the place is a mess with a lot of junk at each shooting spot. I picked up my shells and a few more, but the rain forced me off. Next time I have to bring a bigger garbage bag.

The popular places are easy to get to, like the one off North Fork Wolf Creek Road in Tillamook Forest. I like to go a little further into Tillamook and Clatsop forests that have some intense roads. I drive a Subaru and can usually get there, although I have seen some compacts turn around before some inclines in the road.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top