JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
English Pit is great for zeroing, especially since they usually have a spotting scope you can use.
That sounds wonderful actually, that place came up on my Google searches a while back, but I was never sure. Is there any concern about traveling across state lines w/ AR pistols/firearms in general to what I presume to be Vancouver, WA or am I just being daft and there's no problem whatsoever?

I wouldn't
That sounds wonderful actually, that place came up on my Google searches a while back, but I was never sure. Is there any concern about traveling across state lines w/ AR pistols/firearms in general to what I presume to be Vancouver, WA or am I just being daft and there's no problem whatsoever?
I wouldn't over think it. It's a really nice friendly place.

Not yet, but in a couple months their magazine restrictions kick in. Also no binary triggers.

I understand that the mag restriction will be about purchasing or transferring said mags.
Not for possessing what you already have.
If you are an Oregonian bringing a 30 round mag into Washington after the ban you are "importing" it and it is not pre-existing.

You're talking the west coast here, anti-gun land everywhere. Actually mostly urban cities west of the mountains. Once you get in the "country" people regain their common sense. Check out NRA for free information state by state!
Slavo Ukraini!🇺🇦

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top