JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not a black powder guy, but isn't 22 grains powder kind of a bunny fart load in that gun? Not that youd want to shoot a full power load....Just sayin'?

Er, not quite.

All in lower case, please.

gr = grains

g = grams

You Really Don't want to mix them up, right? ;)

tac

Hmm...I'm pretty sure even the dumbest wouldn't be able miss 4.2 grams Titegroup WAY overfilling their .38 sp/.357 mag case!

Off Topic Alert!
Tac...I wanted to mention how cool your scale model train sets are. I was looking at those on you tube after the video of your gun club some time ago. I don't know if you've been to Antique Power Land down in Brooks or not, but they have quite the gathering of live steam scale model engines during the Great Oregon Steam-up.

Mikel - v. kind of you to notice my trains and guns, too. Not been to Brooks at the right time, but we DO visit with friends in Port Orford, so it's not out of the question. I'm the 'other end' lumber operation of an outdoor NG railroad based in PO, and can claim to be the longest shortline on earth at a tad over 6000 miles.

SHAMELESS PLUG INSERTED HERE!

Don't be forgetting to pay a visit to Crazy Norwegians in PO, the new owners are carrying on the motion started by our old friend Pat and co.

Best

tac

Er, not quite.

All in lower case, please.

gr = grains

g = grams

You Really Don't want to mix them up, right? ;)

tac

Exactly. Also be sure to define things.

Lest we forget the gravitational constant:
G = 6.673×10−11 N·(m/kg)^2

Or local gravity:
g = 9.8 m/s^2 = 32 ft/s^2

Lastly, the dimensionless g-factor in the magnetic moment of nuclei and sub-atomic particles:
g = 2 (approximately)

I'm sure most people don't find this as humorous as I do.

Or local gravity:

Lastly, the dimensionless g-factor in the magnetic moment of nuclei and sub-atomic particles:
g = 2 (approximately)

that is almost a gaurentee.

Or local gravity:

g = 2 (approximately)

22g = Big bada boom. :D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads