JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, kind of off topic. You can relate this to survival however you see fit, I think wool clothing would be an excellent, almost must have, addition to a prepper's wardrobe.

Where can I find wool clothing online? I live too far from the big cities to drive to a dealer. And the only two big dealers I am aware of are Filson and Woolrich. I am looking for some wool pants that are able to be used as work pants in the winter. Obviously, I know wool has its limitations for work durability. But I simply cant find a pair of wool pants under a hundred dollars. (and the $100 pair is cabelas copy of filson).

Thanks guys, looking forward to seeing what resources you might have.

Army surplus stores always have the military grade wood pants from germany etc, and reasonably priced too, way less than $100 for cargo pants. I wore them in Alaska when I working for the State Parks during one of the coldest winters on record 20 years ago, and with just a pair of fleece or polypro pants beneath, was able to be outside comfortably. Also cargo pockets are great for holding gloves and tools etc. good luck

Go to Etsy.com, and search in the "vintage" section for Pendleton Wool. They usually have a good selection of cheap Pendleton clothes, which in my opinion is the greatest thing to wear all the time ever. My Pendleton blanket is possibly my most prized possession.

I get all my wool gear from the Goodwill here in Portland. I find wonderful wool sweaters and trousers, for great prices. It's what I hunt in and also wear for everyday in season.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews