JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for all the replies! Some of these I've tried and some I've never heard of, so I have some research to do. Those CQRs at Amazon look interesting, if they get them back in stock.

I actually have some if the 5.11 covert pants, but the fabric is very light and I really don't like them. For those of you who do, they typically go on sale for the patriotic holidays. Cargo pockets have become mandatory for me because of all the crap I carry, so I'll focus on those options. Keep the suggestions coming!

Last Edited:
Thanks for all the replies! Some of these I've tried and some I've never heard of, so I have some research to do. Those CQRs at Amazon look interesting, if they get them back in stock.

I actually have some if the 5.11 covert pants, but the fabric is very light and I really don't like them. For those of you who do, they typically go on sale for the patriotic holidays. Cargo pockets have become mandatory for me because of all the crap I carry, so I'll focus on those options. Keep the suggestions coming!
UF PRO is of way higher quality than 5.11. I've compared them. They are also way higher than Tru Spec, and I wouldn't even touch Condor. Just for fun, take a look at Vollebak. $600 for what they call 100 year pants. They may last 100 but I won't. I can definitively tell you that you cannot go wrong with UF PRO. They have an outfitter in Salt Lake City as well.

eved-Hawaiian-Shirts-Men-Casual-Beach-Hawaii-Shirt.jpg
Nobody ever suspects this.

Comfy and in season look, can actually hide quite a bit.

Normally I just do regular pants ranged between dickies and other brands and a size up polo/button up.

I don't mind altering my apparel a little to carry comfy by going a size up or wearing different brands that work best.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top