JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
actually this doesnt really seem like a big deal. even the writer says they had body armor and side arms, which could easily mean they were dressed and armed like any other everyday cop. also says that this guy was questioned like any other repeat offender of the EPA regulations but resulted in only conversations. to me it seems like this guy is lucky to still be in business after dumping chemicals in nearby rivers in the past.

i have no problem with having an agency protecting the environment to a point and it doesnt come off to me like they passed any boundaries.

actually this doesnt really seem like a big deal. even the writer says they had body armor and side arms, which could easily mean they were dressed and armed like any other everyday cop. also says that this guy was questioned like any other repeat offender of the EPA regulations but resulted in only conversations. to me it seems like this guy is lucky to still be in business after dumping chemicals in nearby rivers in the past.

i have no problem with having an agency protecting the environment to a point and it doesnt come off to me like they passed any boundaries.

It was 10 different agencies.
The population of the whole town was only 17 :rolleyes:

"The investigation was into possible violations of the Clean Water Act, according to the EPA."

Well there ya go. OF COURSE they are going to be armed to the teeth - we're talking "possible violations of the Clean Water Act" here for goodness sakes! (Word on the street says there was also a Snickers wrapper lying on the ground nearby, so I don't blame the investigators for thinking they needed vests and sidearms/long-guns. And armored vehicles... grenades... drones... ICBMs...)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top