JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The lady on the plane was smoking in the bathroom and when the flight attendants confronted her she went nuts smoking on a plane is 10.000 fine right off the top then the threts on top of that .bubblegum I would have been standing on that B!+@#$ neck when the flight landed and to cops came on board to take her

I enjoyed flying in the old days when you had lots space, the airlines didn't nickle and dime you, smoking wasn't a no no, got real food and people were generally nicer, respectful and more courteous. Today flying is akin to riding in a cattle car. Sure it costs more but it a much more pleasurable experience.

Was talking to the guy next to me on the flight back from Vegas Sunday and we were showing some pictures of dogs, pickups and gasp..guns. We were right back by the attendants station in the back so we kind of shielded the phones when the pictures of the suppressed AR's came up. You just never know.

Was talking to the guy next to me on the flight back from Vegas Sunday and we were showing some pictures of dogs, pickups and gasp..guns. We were right back by the attendants station in the back so we kind of shielded the phones when the pictures of the suppressed AR's came up. You just never know.

Welcome to the world of the "Sheeple" (read: idiots).

So many Millennials possess "the IQ of a fence post" (From Tom Waits' "The Piano Has Been Drinking"). These "beach fools" are just that.

Watch the full-length YouTube of Waits' "The Piano Has Been Drinking" and you'll understand.

24A8AD0F-AA54-4252-B396-BB79B64AC0BD.jpeg

But only automatics. Stick shifts are a millennial anti theft device.

How very true. In the 2000's I took my 15 year old daughter on a vacation to visit my sister and her husband who have a 4,000 acre wheat ranch in Saskatchewan( a farm up there means a dairy farm). I was helping with harvest and she had never even seen a car or a truck with a manual transmission. She looked over at me in the 3 ton truck having a 5 speed with a 2 speed rear axle and said "Dad are you sure you know how drive this thing?" I said h++l yes, put the thing in gear and proceeded to drive the truck. Her eyes were like saucers.

How very true. In the 2000's I took my 15 year old daughter on a vacation to visit my sister and her husband who have a 4,000 acre wheat ranch in Saskatchewan( a farm up there means a dairy farm). I was helping with harvest and she had never even seen a car or a truck with a manual transmission. She looked over at me in the 3 ton truck having a 5 speed with a 2 speed rear axle and said "Dad are you sure you know how drive this thing?" I said h++l yes, put the thing in gear and proceeded to drive the truck. Her eyes were like saucers.

I was driving pickups on the farm as soon as I could reach the petals. When I was 17 I was working on a wheat ranch outside Moro and the rancher put me in a tandem axle Ford F 800 with a 13 speed transmission and air brakes. He showed me how the shifting went, went with me for about 10 miles then said figure it out, don't break the rear end. Two days later he told me to back it up to a 28 foot belly dump trailer and get out to the field and elevator with it. Been driving them every since.

When my daughter was 15, she wanted to learn to drive a stick shift. We took my 89 F 250 4x4 with 5 speed to a big parking lot, and started the process. After a lot of jerking, killing the engine she finally got the hang of it and to this day is one of the few of her peer group (34) who can drive a stick shift. She rode in the logging truck with her then boyfriend, now husband and learned the 10 speed as well.

She actually threw the first punch and connected to the dudes throat, but him having an arm that was a good 9 inches longer than hers, allowed him to just DRIVE that punch home. I have longer arms, enough that I have trouble finding long enough sleeves, and having that extended reach can be very handy at times.

Agreed that she had it coming. I rather like soft targets and the most lethal is the throat punch or the ear. I train for a those punches to save my knuckles... ;)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top