JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's how you deal with a situation like that....

Real time...
F370B3DC-3335-4ACF-9833-77679E7827DC.gif

Slow-Mo to savor the moment...
View attachment 412686

:D

We were in Vegas for the George Strait concert Saturday night. Just took carry on so had to leave the carry piece at home. Walked down the strip to get a bite to eat and had to get in a couple of those elevators that take you up to get on the pedestrian walkways.

I used to get nervous in those situations, but I had my Marine Corp vets show me some moves to disable or neutralize individuals bare handed. I found myself looking at a couple of individuals the minute they got on the elevator, and made my determination has to how I was going to smash their head in the side of the elevator and apply the side of my hand to their larynx. We had done some confined space drills and I had a pretty good idea of what to do. Felt pretty good to have a secure feeling like that.

On the plane on the way back, which return flights from Vegas tend to be pretty subdued compared to the inbound flights, there were way too many hung over lack of sleep people to cause any trouble, but I cannot imagine people stupid enough to try something like a threat or actual action on a plane. I had a seat in the very back and talked to the attendants and asked if there ever had trouble. This little pixie doll said every once in a while but she was a black belt, and had some other ranking, and was LEO tactically trained in hand to hand conflict, with pressure point specialty.

I told her she put off a good vibe that people could pick up on and she should not have any problem because that is why I asked her the question.

Here's how you deal with a situation like that....

Real time...
View attachment 412685

Slow-Mo to savor the moment...
View attachment 412686

:D

The slo mo allows us a brief review of the first hands on blow there. The punch thrower needs to bring that first shot down just a bit and that would have been a devastating blow. The full on forehead shot was no doubt very effective, but had that connected to the nose, that b**** would have to have had reconstructive work on the schnaz to even look close to normal. Outstanding work there.

This might be a bit over the top, but there seemed like a good opportunity for a boot to the face or a quick heel stomp there, kind of like a wrestling move you know.

And I thought I got a little antsy without a coffin nail.

Looks like a few passengers stepped in and did what needed to be done. Good on them.

I'd bet I know who she voted for...

The slo mo allows us a brief review of the first hands on blow there. The punch thrower needs to bring that first shot down just a bit and that would have been a devastating blow. The full on forehead shot was no doubt very effective, but had that connected to the nose, that b**** would have to have had reconstructive work on the schnaz to even look close to normal. Outstanding work there.

Granted, but a .45 ACP would have been a far more definitive solution. (There's something so final about a 230-grain bullet at 860 fps to the forehead). ;)

Yeah, she was begging for a knuckle sammich & too bad the venue wasn't updated.;)

She actually threw the first punch and connected to the dudes throat, but him having an arm that was a good 9 inches longer than hers, allowed him to just DRIVE that punch home. I have longer arms, enough that I have trouble finding long enough sleeves, and having that extended reach can be very handy at times.

People such as her are in dire need of a broken jaw that requires wiring for a good six-to-eight month period.

Perhaps they'll learn when it is time to open their mouth and when to keep quiet.

She'll get at least that amount in federal prison for making those threats on an aircraft.
Stupid is as stupid does.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top