JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale or trade: Winchester Model of 1917 in 30-06 $750 OBO
The web site tells me it was born in 1918. Beautiful piece as the photos show and it looks much better than my photos. Stock has the usual dents & dings but is very straight and as far as I can tell this is a correct piece but that only my take on it. I am no expert on these. At any rate, looks to be a 4 groove barrel and it is in great shape. Not much more I can say about it. I am in Lebanon and am willing to trade, I mostly look for revolvers in American brand and not high dollar exotic things. The legal fees are on the new owner and prefer fairly local but can travel a bit. I avoid Portland for sure. Any questions or offers, please PM me, I don't text.

PRICE DROP

MVC-004S.JPG MVC-005S.JPG MVC-006S.JPG MVC-007S.JPG MVC-008S.JPG MVC-009S.JPG MVC-010S.JPG MVC-011S.JPG MVC-012S.JPG MVC-013S.JPG MVC-014S.JPG MVC-015S.JPG MVC-016S.JPG

Last Edited:
If this sweetens the pot for anyone....I have a free stock in the PDX area for any purchasers due to a move. For the next 9 days!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.