JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Camas
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling a Winchester 30-06 Model 1917 rifle. This was manufactured in Eddystone, Pennsylvania in1917 prior to the entry of the US into World War 1. It has a 26-in barrel, an M1 receiver, and (I believe) has US Military markings, so it may have been stored stateside in a military armory. Also included is a Tasco 3x9 scope in good condition. This rifle has been glass-bed, and has a 1x2inch epoxy-filled area in the stock near the receiver tang (see attached pic), which does not affect the rifle at all, except superficially in appearance.

It has been fully disassembled, cleaned, reassembled, and bore-sighted prior to sale. Even though it was made in 1917 (way before I was born), it can still hit a basketball at 500yds and is in good condition! While the bluing is not pristine, there is no rust or pitting, the crown is not damaged, is functionally perfect, the bore is clean, and the trigger action is superb (2lb crisp trigger). In the last 20+ years it was used as a deer rifle.

PM me if you are interested in additional close-up pictures with greater detail. I am selling this for a friend, so PM me if interested to schedule a FTF meet.

We can meet an interested buyer in the Portland-Longview area. Outside of that, the rifle can be shipped to your FFL paid as part of the agreed upon price.

Final price $550.

IMG_20230814_143723004.jpg IMG_20230814_143834620.jpg IMG_20230814_143840605.jpg IMG_20230821_183445215.jpg IMG_20230821_192707564.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Just so you know that's not manufactured by Winchester. It's a "Eddystone" made 1917 Enfield that's been somewhat sporterized in the past. If it was "Winchester" it would be stamped Winchester, and not stamped Eddystone. I've owned many 1917 Enfields over the years and currently hunt with Remington made 1917 Enfield. 👍

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.