JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have 18 Cases of Winchester Small Pistol Primers for sale at $145 per 5000 FREE SHIPPING. Each case is 5000 primers. This is by far the best deal you will find Period. Send a PM for Payment arrangements.

Thanks.

EF94E5FE-4E4D-4467-953A-EB70930EC3A1_zpsxnewvzib.jpg 8518760F-3F24-40DF-8CFC-EEB5C6E54D0C_zpshk0zmsqj.jpg 2BD522F8-AC95-4499-AC8E-A5330E904CDB_zpsmh9ta5av.jpg

A lot of years since I saw win primers in the white box.

Yes. But they have been kept in a Dehumidified Safe. I am still loading with them and they are as good as new. I have already sold 22 cases with very happy customers. The price can't be beat. +Fast shipping.

Free bump for this guy. Guaranteed bought them quite a while ago for quite a bit cheaper. But still offering them up for cheaper than store prices! Good on you. :s0155:

Due to the Hassling i am getting on here about laws and folks that like to police and troll the forums and question my judgement like "Nwcid" these primers are no longer for sale on this forum.

If you have purchased an item from me, I will ship as soon as payment is received. But no more offers thru this site. You can thank "Nwcid".

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top