JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys im looking for a little honesty. I have a beautiful Winchester Model 42 .410 pump shotgun (year 1957). Stock and blueing in absolutely great shape.

Im looking to sell this shotgun. What do u think i should ask for it?

also i will take pictures and post them shortly

That's an interesting gauge for collectors. I saw one at the gun show last week IIRC they were asking $700.
Look on gunbroker for a ballpark price too.

Good luck!

+1 These are fairly collectible. Really neat little shotty's. Basically a miniature Model 12. Was on a skeet team with a guy I worked with when I worked at B.E. Hodgdon that had one. He called it his Idiot Stick, as in "You're an idiot to shoot skeet with a .410 bore.". :s0114:

i will post pics tonight guys... as far as $700 man i was told i should be looking around 1600-4000 depending on model and extras. keep your eyes peeled for the pics

thanks

Shane

i will post pics tonight guys... as far as $700 man i was told i should be looking around 1600-4000 depending on model and extras. keep your eyes peeled for the pics

thanks

Shane

Most likely a little higher than you were told but with todays economy probably not as high as book value. Would be best to try here then gunbroker for buyers. I will try to figure a round about worth after you get pics up but probably will end up needing more info.

At the Portland show last week, there was a very nice one, original, and probably 90-95% condition. Asking price was $1275. Field Grade. Higher grade guns will bring more. Keep in mind this is asking price on a dealer table. Perhaps high-ball. Valuing a gun like that is impossible without seeing it.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews