JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$325
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
PORTLAND
State
Oregon
This classic is a great shooter and having the straight grip makes it quite a rare version. There is a stock repair next to the receiver on the right side. This was done by a professional gunsmith sometime in the 1950's. I have hunted with this shotgun many, many times and it has always been reliable and accurate. A true classic. I am selling it because I am in need of a 20g. This model with this style of stock sells generally for around $500 or so. I am offering this up for much less and am open to trades for vintage rifles or shotguns.

I am in the market for a 20g shotgun of any make or a Savage 99 rifle if you have one and are looking to trade. I can offer trade + cash for the right gun. I am ONLY looking for vintage firearms, not new. Not interested in anything post war. If you do not know the year of manufacture of the gun you have please contact me and I can find out if it fits my needs.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

IMG_6862.JPG IMG_6863.JPG IMG_6864.JPG IMG_6865.JPG IMG_6866.JPG IMG_6868.JPG IMG_6869.JPG IMG_6870.JPG IMG_6871.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.