JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys im looking for a little honesty. I have a beautiful Winchester Model 42 .410 pump shotgun (year 1957). Stock and blueing in absolutely great shape.

Im looking to sell this shotgun. What do u think i should ask for it?

also i will take pictures and post them shortly

That's an interesting gauge for collectors. I saw one at the gun show last week IIRC they were asking $700.
Look on gunbroker for a ballpark price too.

Good luck!

+1 These are fairly collectible. Really neat little shotty's. Basically a miniature Model 12. Was on a skeet team with a guy I worked with when I worked at B.E. Hodgdon that had one. He called it his Idiot Stick, as in "You're an idiot to shoot skeet with a .410 bore.". :s0114:

i will post pics tonight guys... as far as $700 man i was told i should be looking around 1600-4000 depending on model and extras. keep your eyes peeled for the pics

thanks

Shane

i will post pics tonight guys... as far as $700 man i was told i should be looking around 1600-4000 depending on model and extras. keep your eyes peeled for the pics

thanks

Shane

Most likely a little higher than you were told but with todays economy probably not as high as book value. Would be best to try here then gunbroker for buyers. I will try to figure a round about worth after you get pics up but probably will end up needing more info.

At the Portland show last week, there was a very nice one, original, and probably 90-95% condition. Asking price was $1275. Field Grade. Higher grade guns will bring more. Keep in mind this is asking price on a dealer table. Perhaps high-ball. Valuing a gun like that is impossible without seeing it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top