JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
**NO LONGER FOR SALE**
Back into the safe she goes...

Mid 70s 30-30. Little bit of pitting from previous owner, but was cleaned up and has been taken care of since. 40 or so years old, but functions flawlessly. Good brush rifle. $400 no trades. Oregon residents only, you pay ffl fees at location of your choice.

20170601_133154.jpg 20170601_133207.jpg 20170601_133228.jpg 20170601_133329.jpg 20170601_133350.jpg

Last Edited:
When I was in Jr High and High School every truck on the road seemed to have a window rack with one of these. Brings back memories. Good luck with the sale!

Okay, now that the rifle is no longer for sale, I will comment without fear of cluttering the OP's ad.

These 94's are the buy of the decade. These little rifles are great. Think what you want of a .30-30, but it is very potent cartridge for our station in the universe. Simple, no magazine to lose, and these guns are remarkably accurate. The OP addresses a little freckling on the receiver. The steel making process for these post 64 Model 94's is such that they will not take bluing. Therefore, most of them have freckling. It affects nothing other than cosmetically, and it gives these guns some respectable patina. And it does not mean that they were not taken care of. I have a late seventies '94, and it has been very well maintained. Still has the same freckling.

This gun has the correct swivel mounts, as well as an aperture sight. And it didn't sell. Gun buyers can be a tough crowd.

I believe every gun enthusiast should have a Model 94 in their safe, or in their pickup.:cool:

WAYNO.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.