JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I got this beauty about a year ago, and I can't get myself to shoot it. I have a beater shotgun that gets all the love, and this one just sits. I did fire 2 rounds through it test function (fantastic trigger pull); other than that it has been unused by me, and it looks like it has been unused its entire life.

12Ga
27in barrel
2 3/4 chamber
SK fixed chokes
Made in Japan

$1400

zgL3T15.jpg pa9bRRC.jpg A30qXc1.jpg 68GnRar.jpg vLl8q8M.jpg

Trade interests:
ammo
M1 carbine
M14
10m handgun
22/45 lite

Last Edited:
She's a beauty!!

Choke should be marked on the set of barrels, but if not you can measure the tube opening with a micrometer, then reference it to 12ga knowns.

I got this beauty about a year ago, and I can't get myself to shoot it. I have a beater shotgun that gets all the love, and this one just sits. I did fire 2 rounds through it test function (fantastic trigger pull); other than that it has been unused by me, and it looks like it has been unused its entire life.

12Ga
27in barrel
2 3/4 chamber
fixed chokes (not sure what they are)

$1400

View attachment 556434 View attachment 556435 View attachment 556436 View attachment 556437 View attachment 556438

Trade interests:
ammo
M1 carbine
M14
10m handgun
22/45 lite

Was this one made in Japan?

I assume SK = skeet. Which is an open choke designed for close shooting. If you could measure with calipoers you can find out for certain. Should be about .725 inside diameter.

12Ga
27in barrel
2 3/4 chamber
SK fixed chokes
Made in Japan

$1400

View attachment 556434 View attachment 556435 View attachment 556436 View attachment 556437 View attachment 556438

Trade interests:
ammo
M1 carbine
M14
10m handgun
22/45 lite

Do you know the year it was made ?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.