JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2399
Manufacturer
Wilson Combat
Caliber
45 ACP
City
portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
The best 45 I've ever owned. The cone barrel paired with its compact frame makes this such a well balanced gun. Runs like Usain Bolt circa 2009.

Comes with bag, bag candy, two mags (one 7 round, one 8), and ~100 rounds of 45.

We can negotiate who covers transfer fees depending on the deal.

$2399 OBO

Trade wise, I'm looking for vintage archtop electric guitars, namely ES 125, 150, 175, etc. or Small fender blackface/drip edge amps (champ, vibro champ, princeton, princeton reverb)

IMG_5845.jpg IMG_5846.jpg IMG_5854.jpg IMG_5856.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Nice one. This sat at Keith's for a long time.
I'm surprised you noticed it. He hides the really nice guns way down there on the bottom shelf of the knife case. Didn't even see it until weeks after i bought the KC from him and it moved to the front. Which is too bad, because I'd take this gun over a KC any day.

I'm surprised you noticed it. He hides the really nice guns way down there on the bottom shelf of the knife case. Didn't even see it until weeks after i bought the KC from him and it moved to the front. Which is too bad, because I'd take this gun over a KC any day.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that found it a little odd the "nice" guns have their own little section on the very bottom of a shelf. Very hard to see, I have to get down on my knees with a flashlight. Literally.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that found it a little odd the "nice" guns have their own little section on the very bottom of a shelf. Very hard to see, I have to get down on my knees with a flashlight. Literally.
Right? I think the staff explained it once as kind of a substitute for slapping a zip tie on them like he likes to do with the new ones. Seems an odd move for a business either way.

You have excellent taste in guitars and amps.
Thank you sir. Its funny though, seems like everyones got that taste these days considering when I listed this piece it would have been close to a straight trade for a princeton reverb, and now it would barely cover a princeton non reverb... might not even cover a 125.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.