JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
C3E4B3DF-E05B-4540-915B-1079B028478F.jpeg 8F1909F5-DEA2-4A54-9B9E-FEE2DC0E5DCE.jpeg E6362D0B-0ED1-4C47-84DB-A294293884B4.jpeg Beretta/Wilson Combat 92G Brigadier Tactical. 3 extra 17rd sand resistant coated Beretta magazines, an extra set of Wilson Combat G10 ultra thin grips in black cherry and a Wilson Combat holster ALL INCLUDED! A Low round count (2 mags maybe) thru this beautiful handgun. Price is VERY FIRM! This is a great package price, check their website. CALL OR TEXT (503) 957-FOUR, THREE, FIVE, ONE for more info. Willing to meet up in the PDX area. Thanks for looking! ONCE AGAIN PRICE IS VERY FIRM AND NO TRADES PLEASE!

Is this a Beretta that you sent to Wilson to have upgrades? Or, Did you buy the gun directly from Wilson combat?

Is this a Beretta that you sent to Wilson to have upgrades? Or, Did you buy the gun directly from Wilson combat?
It's marked Brigadier Tactical, affectionately known as the "Brig Tac" and that's the Wilson Combat flagship Beretta 92.
A stock item and the highest evolution of the Beretta 92.

This is an excellent pistol at an equally excellent price.

ETA:
There is a Wilson Combat insignia that can be seen at the rear of the slide.
The serial number even begins with "WC"

I am not 100% sure. I can say with the two mags I have put through this gun the action and trigger pull is super smooth. I am the original owner.

Even if it doesn't have the action tune it definitely has a D hammer spring which eliminates the heavy pull that a stock 92FS has. I think anyone would be happy with this version. Wilson doesn't put its name on guns with average triggers.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top