JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I went to Williamette Valley Arms today with my husband to buy me a revolver as a anniversary present. They where awesome Jeremiah a gentleman who works there went out of his way to help us out. We really got a good deal there . I sold them two fire arms some magazines and ammo for a very generous offer. I walked away with a new Ruger Revolver and some extra cash in my pocket. Every one there was very nice and helpful. I would recommend them to any one looking to buy sale or trade. :) I will definitely go there again for any thing else i may need.

Thanks Garg :) @hawksfan503 they had a good collection of AR 15 and handguns. Paramdedicpat i had a couple nine mm guns i did not care for i like revolvers better . A lot of people thought i was nuts for selling them lol. They had more stock then any other place around. freds and fisherman marines and gun broker was out of every thing. But williamette had a decent selection of assault rifles and handguns plus other stuff. :)

Ya, this shop is awesome :) The guys there (especially Jeremiah) are extremely helpful and are all around good guys. They have probably ~40 guns total, so not a lot, but they do seem to turn them around pretty quickly!

My understanding is they have a TON of XD-9 (perhaps 40 too?) available for reasonable prices.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top