Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Willamette Valley Arms

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by loridori, Jan 8, 2013.

1. loridori

loridori oregon New Member

I went to Williamette Valley Arms today with my husband to buy me a revolver as a anniversary present. They where awesome Jeremiah a gentleman who works there went out of his way to help us out. We really got a good deal there . I sold them two fire arms some magazines and ammo for a very generous offer. I walked away with a new Ruger Revolver and some extra cash in my pocket. Every one there was very nice and helpful. I would recommend them to any one looking to buy sale or trade. :) I will definitely go there again for any thing else i may need.

2. hawksfan503

hawksfan503 federal way Member

What was there gun selection like?

3. Garg

Garg east of portland metro Hold my beer..... watch this Bronze Supporter

Happy Anniversary!!!
    Nothing says love like a new pistol!!!

Just Me and (deleted member) like this.
  4. paramedicpat

paramedicpat oregon Member

Why would you ever want to sell a gun.

5. loridori

loridori oregon New Member

Thanks Garg :) @hawksfan503 they had a good collection of AR 15 and handguns. Paramdedicpat i had a couple nine mm guns i did not care for i like revolvers better . A lot of people thought i was nuts for selling them lol. They had more stock then any other place around. freds and fisherman marines and gun broker was out of every thing. But williamette had a decent selection of assault rifles and handguns plus other stuff. :)

6. Keane

Keane Hillsboro, OR Active Member

Ya, this shop is awesome :) The guys there (especially Jeremiah) are extremely helpful and are all around good guys. They have probably ~40 guns total, so not a lot, but they do seem to turn them around pretty quickly!

My understanding is they have a TON of XD-9 (perhaps 40 too?) available for reasonable prices.