JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I went to Williamette Valley Arms today with my husband to buy me a revolver as a anniversary present. They where awesome Jeremiah a gentleman who works there went out of his way to help us out. We really got a good deal there . I sold them two fire arms some magazines and ammo for a very generous offer. I walked away with a new Ruger Revolver and some extra cash in my pocket. Every one there was very nice and helpful. I would recommend them to any one looking to buy sale or trade. :) I will definitely go there again for any thing else i may need.

Thanks Garg :) @hawksfan503 they had a good collection of AR 15 and handguns. Paramdedicpat i had a couple nine mm guns i did not care for i like revolvers better . A lot of people thought i was nuts for selling them lol. They had more stock then any other place around. freds and fisherman marines and gun broker was out of every thing. But williamette had a decent selection of assault rifles and handguns plus other stuff. :)

Ya, this shop is awesome :) The guys there (especially Jeremiah) are extremely helpful and are all around good guys. They have probably ~40 guns total, so not a lot, but they do seem to turn them around pretty quickly!

My understanding is they have a TON of XD-9 (perhaps 40 too?) available for reasonable prices.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top