JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just moved back to Southern Oregon after 10 yrs in Portland and 10 yrs in San Diego. I now live just a few miles from the shooting range(s) at the Jackson County Sports Park, and man has that placed changed (for the better). I remember when I was a kid and it was basically just the one spot that is now the archery range. Now there are like 8 ranges for different types of firearms and distances. So, I mainly shoot targets with 9mm and 22LR, but recently got my first shotgun (love it) and tried to hunt turkey last month with no luck. Any successful turkey hunters down here?

1686197433617.png

Aloha, Mark

My daughter is going to SOU right now, and last year I noted the place when we went out the Lake of the Woods highway. I didn't go inside but it look cool from the outside.

Life in Portland... that has to be such a wild contrast to the Rouge valley! San Deigo is in California, but the huge Navy presence tempers it some at least.

Evidently you have notice our homeless population yet! Lol. While the range is decent, you have to be the RO as sometimes others are not good at following range safety rules IMHO.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews