JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
the closer to after 12pm the better for me (work nights). i gotta little drive to do from vancouver to contend with also. i can however pick up anyone along the way if needed.

I got the directions, will be bringing 5 target stands, and some cardboard backers.............so folks, bring your own targets.

For pistol, have as many rounds as you can 2-300 would be good. Have a good holster and mag pouch for an extra mag or 2.

Rifles, again as many rounds as you can but 2-300 will be god, but less will work too. Have a good serviceable sling, and hopefully it's already sighted in so we can get right to work.

I'm in. :)

Can anyone give me a ride? I have some gas money and I'm on the way (SE Portland near Foster and 205). Thanks again for doing this wichaka!

Ps. I also need an AK sling - anyone got one?

I think we'd have a hard time rescheduling far enough out to allow people to plan for it and get lucky enough to dodge the rain. I think we should take our chances.

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR