JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Thanks.:)
Now that we have a noon start time, are you definitely going?

yeah i should be able to make it. gonna hit up the warehouse friday to see how far i have to bend over to buy some .40. i MAY attempt to shoot the AR, but its never been sighted in and i dont have a sling for it. i may just bring it to show it to any potential buyers :s0087:

I'll wait for Wichaka to answer that.

I do want to let everyone know that what everyone has been telling me for years is true, Wal-Mart has great prices on ammo compared to every other local place I've been.

Winchester White Box:
9mm - 100 for $19.99
.45 - 100 for $29.99

Next cheapest place I've found was Fisherman's when ammo is on sale, but even then it's $1-2 more.

damn it! I want to go soo bad. But cant... :( I have about 50 frangible rounds for my pistol, and dont have anything for the AK i just bought from Fromotoc, and i have not sighted it in, or shot anything through it yet. I dont even have ammo or a magazine... Will you guys be doing this again anytime soon? I would really like to attend this type of training with u guys.

yeah i know... :( but like i said, i just bought it last friday, and i had 55 hours that week, 61.5 this week. Check is going to be > $1000 so i am ordering 10 30rd hungarian magazine's for < $100 and 1000 Golden Tiger FMJ 124 Grain rds for $199 delivered to my door. Woo hoo. I can also get 1000 rds fmj or jhp of wolf brand for the same price.

FYI: Remington .223 is currently on sale at Bi-Mart for $7.99 a box.

I still need to pick up some more 7.62x39 (Wolf is fine.) and an AK sling. Does anyone know who might have that in stock locally and at what prices?

yeah i know... :( but like i said, i just bought it last friday, and i had 55 hours that week, 61.5 this week. Check is going to be > $1000 so i am ordering 10 30rd hungarian magazine's for < $100 and 1000 Golden Tiger FMJ 124 Grain rds for $199 delivered to my door. Woo hoo. I can also get 1000 rds fmj or jhp of wolf brand for the same price.

You buying from copes?? check out my other post

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=384&highlight=deal

Did anyone make it up for that MG shoot or just driven up to the pit from Portland recently? I'm wondering what a good estimate of the drive time from Portland to there would be. From looking at google maps, it seems like an hour and a half will be needed, is that about right?

i see 12 miles from estacada. and estacada is about 4-5 miles off I205. so im thinking 30 minutes from estacada driving "slow".

anyone care to meet on 224 somewhere and follow each other up?

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top