JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
the closer to after 12pm the better for me (work nights). i gotta little drive to do from vancouver to contend with also. i can however pick up anyone along the way if needed.

I got the directions, will be bringing 5 target stands, and some cardboard backers.............so folks, bring your own targets.

For pistol, have as many rounds as you can 2-300 would be good. Have a good holster and mag pouch for an extra mag or 2.

Rifles, again as many rounds as you can but 2-300 will be god, but less will work too. Have a good serviceable sling, and hopefully it's already sighted in so we can get right to work.

I'm in. :)

Can anyone give me a ride? I have some gas money and I'm on the way (SE Portland near Foster and 205). Thanks again for doing this wichaka!

Ps. I also need an AK sling - anyone got one?

I think we'd have a hard time rescheduling far enough out to allow people to plan for it and get lucky enough to dodge the rain. I think we should take our chances.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads