JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last stat I heard in Hrad school is 1 in 3 Americans have a criminal record...
An acquaintance of my once told me about how he'd been playing cards once at a get-together with all his friends from his favorite watering hole. Someone made some comment about prison or jail or something, and a couple other guys chimed in. He looked around with a little surprise, and asked for a show of hand by anyone who'd ever spent time behind bars. He was shocked to realize that he was the only one not raising his hand. :(

Yep, I'm a bad guy- I've got a record. I once got a speeding ticket, back in (literally) the last century. I got caught doing 33 in a 20. :eek:

I dont see how a persons second amendment rights tie into child support.. at all.. or why it is even a punishment.
Family court is overwhelmingly anti male, many men get behind on payments because they are basically paying for his ex and child to live in addition to himself.. there just isnt enough money sometimes to live.
Lived that nightmare for a decade. So I understand, firsthand... And I'm in total agreement, paying child support has no bearing on Civil or Constitutional Rights... Just more dirty and underhanded tricks...

The real games begin on January 20th...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads