JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think most people agree that the affordability, and durability of Magpul products, as well as the ability to go to a Cabelas or local Gun shop and grab whatever Magpul product you need says it all. I have the CTR stock, MOE grip, MBUIS folding sights, Duel QD sling Gen 2, B.A.D lever, and a forend hand stop from Magpul on my Colt 6920. And of course P-Mags, oh and a Magpul hat... The only complaint with any of it is the MBUIS sights. Kinda cheap but they work for back-ups. The Mossberg 500 will be outfitted soon with the Magpul Buttstock and forend. I personally think ya really can't go wrong with their products.

I drank the Magpul Kool-Aid, Oh Yeah!!!
UBR stock
MBUIS pro offset
Miad+
Bad lever
Trigger Guard

dwaineAR.jpg

Magpul accessories are inexpensive. I put a Magpul midlength hand guard, illumination kit for my Elzetta light with tape switch, and BAD lever. Blue tape means HD load which is Speer 64gr Gold Dot rounds.

IMG_1728.JPG

Last Edited:
The MOE grip solved one of my biggest issues with ARs and other pistol grip rifles and shotguns. I shoot my handguns a lot and my hand searches for the feeling of a high grip. With standard AR grips, my hand felt unnatural without the feeling of my hand being snug up under the gun. With the MOE grip, I keep that feeling.

Qualified rifle w/ a M14, so I probably am a antique grey haired guy. Didn't have to pack it & or the ammo either. I road around underwater during my service. This string really strayed from my point that I don't like the Magpul Mbus or their furniture. I use optics on most of my rifles because I need to.

Qualified rifle w/ a M14, so I probably am a antique grey haired guy. Didn't have to pack it & or the ammo either. I road around underwater during my service. This string really strayed from my point that I don't like the Magpul Mbus or their furniture. I use optics on most of my rifles because I need to.
You asked why the love for Magpul in your OP, and people gave you their reasons.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top