JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow looks like a pretty nice house. Do they not believe in Ring or other security cameras so they could see what was going outside before they had their home invaded.

I carry at the house. It doesn't make me invincible, but it does make it so I can go from being friendly to shooting bullets in the difference of 2 seconds or less. I open the door for girl scouts or other child based community opportunities.

We have a standing order at my house that my wife opens the door for no one except family. I told her I don't care if an old lady climbs up our stairs and breaks her hip on the porch - door stays closed, dial 911 if necessary. She's oblivious so the best defense is a closed and locked door at all times.

I carry at the house. It doesn't make me invincible, but it does make it so I can go from being friendly to shooting bullets in the difference of 2 seconds or less. I open the door for girl scouts or other child based community opportunities.

We have a standing order at my house that my wife opens the door for no one except family. I told her I don't care if an old lady climbs up our stairs and breaks her hip on the porch - door stays closed, dial 911 if necessary. She's oblivious so the best defense is a closed and locked door at all times.
I always carry a side arm at home and carry when I am doing yard work as well.

Wow. Why would he open the door?
Because he believed the kid, saw no one threatening in the background, and had his guard down.

My grandfather was robbed in the 80s in a nice suburb of Houston. Guy came to his door wearing a police uniform, my grandfather let him in (because you know, back in his day, you cooperated with the cops if you were an upstanding citizen), guy pulled out a gun and robbed him point blank.

People get duped like this a lot - that's why these punks do it, because it works.

Man. I hear you guys. This is totally sound advice.

Last time I opened my door, all this happened..

AA07C07C-A069-4707-9F25-C9D487727636.jpeg

I'm still working through the trauma.

"Yep, pants go on guns go on."
Me too.
Our front door has a window next to it so we can see whoever it is prior to deciding whether we greet them or present a piece.
IP camera off amazon that runs off wifi, was around $40 and it allows a person to check whose at the door without ever walking to it.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews