JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They should've known something was off right from the start, because…. since WHEN doesn't ANYONE under the age of 30 NOT have a damned "smart phone" welded in their hand at all times, let alone walking up to a house asking to use the phone?

Secondly…. as if houses have landlines anymore these days….

:rolleyes:

The neighbor is talking but the camera is just focusing on the jiggling pap. I didn't know areolas could talk.

1646323325398.png

Knock on my door and I don't recognize you, IF I open the door, the gun is at low ready. Wearing a mask and no ID badge, say hello to my little friend. After dark don't expect the door to open at all. We in potland know 911 puts you on hold. And it has to be real serious to get an officer to show up. There are not even enough officers should you get through a call for help.

Deepest thanks and sincere respect go to our men/women in blue that stay with the job.

They should've known something was off right from the start, because…. since WHEN doesn't ANYONE under the age of 30 NOT have a damned "smart phone" welded in their hand at all times, let alone walking up to a house asking to use the phone?

Secondly…. as if houses have landlines anymore these days….
Ours does. Sometimes when power goes or the tower goes down out it's the only phone we have. However the "Robo calls" are driving me to the point of ripping it out.

And anyone kicking the door in will be greeted with a Rossi Coach Gun with 00 buck.

And anyone kicking the door in will be greeted with a Rossi Coach Gun with 00 buck.
Wonder how that would work in the new "Woke Society"? Like the guy shooting dood that had his hands all over him through the car window? Depends on the current political group running the area, most likely.

Wonder how that would work in the new "Woke Society"? Like the guy shooting dood that had his hands all over him through the car window? Depends on the current political group running the area, most likely.
This is our home, not the home of "woke" fools. I follow Oregon state law and suggest others do the same as according to state law in circumstances such as mentioned a "dynamic entry" by thugs is legally answerable to the aforementioned actions. Especially if said thugs are armed. If some "woke" DA attempts to prosecute me, well then let them have at it. However state law trumps "woke" beliefs. There is a fundamental difference between defending your home and being in a vehicle when it comes to shooting a thug but in that circumstance I'll defend my physical health also.

A buddy of mine looked at me like I had lost all of my marbles and stated, "That's crazy man" when I told him my kids are not allowed to open the door for strangers and should check the video feed when the doorbell rings or there is a knock.

A buddy of mine looked at me like I had lost all of my marbles and stated, "That's crazy man" when I told him my kids are not allowed to open the door for strangers and should check the video feed when the doorbell rings or there is a knock.
Yep. My daughter has been instructed to never ever open the door, even if they say they are police. I've also told her to walk carefully if she has to move, and not to turn the lights off or on. Trying to teach her situational awareness.

That reminds me, I need to take her to target practice again soon to get some more firearms training.

-Robert

If some "woke" DA attempts to prosecute me, well then let them have at it.
Just out of curiosity, what would you do? Hurl insults? I'm afraid that a person, following the written definitions in various bylaws, could still end up losing everything they have at the least. Or end up in jail for many years, also loosing everything they have at the worst. You just don't know anymore with the kinds of people that run this state.

Last Edited:
Even in the sewer of Woke if they kick in the door you "should" be on good ground. Of course as always if someone has to shoot someone they need to keep their yap shut and say lawyer.

One of dad's gun nut co-workers at Boeing in the 70s had three daughters, from 9 to 12. Each had a Smith model 34 22LR. One day, one of the daughters was alone when a salesman came down the long driveway.

"May I speak with your mom?"
"I'm sorry, but she's not home."
"Then, may I speak with your dad?"
"He's not home either."
"Are you alone?"
(pulling Smith from behind her back) "Not exactly."

There was a cloud of dust back out the driveway.

Just out of curiosity, what would you do? Hurl insults? I'm afraid that a person, following the written definitions in various bylaws, could still end up loosing everything they have at the least. Or end up in jail for many years, also loosing everything they have at the worst. You just don't know anymore with the kinds of people that run this state.
Look pal, you do what you think best for you and I'll do the same. Fair?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top