JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
looking to put a junk build together, looking for a "decent" $100ish, 9~10.5 inch 5.56 barrel with a black coating for a pistol I'm cobbling together.

cheaper the better, but am trying to get the best for my money, we all know the game i'm trying to play here, i usually go with nothing less than a rainier arms select, but this is literately just going to be a junk gun made up of all the spare parts I've accumulated over the years and the only thing I'm missing is the barrel...

seemed like these were everywhere 6~12 months ago, can't find anything that looks decent at this time, little help?

this is the best i could find, do i have other options and what do you guys know about them?
http://www.kakindustry.com/ar-15-pa...contract-556-105-inch-carbine-melonite-barrel

side note, what do you guys think, should i do a storm trooper theme or go with a snow/white based camo? I've already painted the receivers and such white, trying to decide to call it good or go with a camo hydrodip over the top of the white rattle can job i've done? it's going to be a beater gun so i expect the white to chip/flake off showing the black ano underneath...maybe the white/black camo pattern would help with this?

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews