JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
looking to put a junk build together, looking for a "decent" $100ish, 9~10.5 inch 5.56 barrel with a black coating for a pistol I'm cobbling together.

cheaper the better, but am trying to get the best for my money, we all know the game i'm trying to play here, i usually go with nothing less than a rainier arms select, but this is literately just going to be a junk gun made up of all the spare parts I've accumulated over the years and the only thing I'm missing is the barrel...

seemed like these were everywhere 6~12 months ago, can't find anything that looks decent at this time, little help?

this is the best i could find, do i have other options and what do you guys know about them?
http://www.kakindustry.com/ar-15-pa...contract-556-105-inch-carbine-melonite-barrel

side note, what do you guys think, should i do a storm trooper theme or go with a snow/white based camo? I've already painted the receivers and such white, trying to decide to call it good or go with a camo hydrodip over the top of the white rattle can job i've done? it's going to be a beater gun so i expect the white to chip/flake off showing the black ano underneath...maybe the white/black camo pattern would help with this?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top