JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Who’s watching Red Dawn tonight?(the original)

• Total voters
I knew this was coming....

patrick swayze 80s GIF

The original maybe if it's scheduled to be on. How about this one instead..............

"
"

Last Edited:
Real life turns out to be devastatingly ironic. Rather than defend America from communists as in Red Dawn, it turns out the generations of Americans after this movie are the communists who are destroying America.

I have watched the original "Red Dawn" so many times over the years and I was in college when it came out. I have never seen the remake but people that saw the remake say it was not very good.

I have watched the original "Red Dawn" so many times over the years and I was in college when it came out. I have never seen the remake but people that saw the remake say it was not very good.

It's because it supposedly took place in Spokane. It's kind of a bubblegum hole these days (not as bad as Seattle,) . Not much worth invading besides Fairchild.

Oh and the acting sucked

It's because it supposedly took place in Spokane. It's kind of a bubblegum hole these days (not as bad as Seattle,) . Not much worth invading besides Fairchild.

Oh and the acting sucked
I still laugh at the idea that an invading force would pick Spokane. They'd get stacked up. There's still a gun to people ratio of 5 to 1 in Spokane and N. Idaho.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top