JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
AC855B6F-7D77-443C-8302-F395A7BB4760.jpeg 4293801A-5819-44FA-A73A-304E24060A05.jpeg May or may not be the only CZ I have, but it would certainly qualify as a favorite. And it's my primary carry piece...
PCR, with some Cajun goodness, and TruGlo TFX Pro sites.
Sporting a Boriqua AIWB holster and LOK grips.

I'm a big CZ fan. I love my 75B omega in urban grey. I really want to add a Rami and often dream about the Czechmate I played with at a local shop recently. I think they could have done better on the scorpion, but it's still pretty nice. I think the MPX is better overall by a smidge, but that's another discussion.

35CA478A-37A1-4E89-96C0-B26BB0A4A866.jpeg

Excellent firearms everyone to be sure. I really appreciate the artistry ya'll put into your after market additions. Really steps up the looks of the CZs. That 97b still makes me drool. No money now but still flirting with one.

Got to thinking. Yeah that fact in itself is worthy of an entire thread LOL. Anyhoo, I got to thinking that I had not shot my full sized CZ 75b for way too long focusing exclusively on its junior the CZ 75 compact pcr. Put close to 300 rounds downrange with the Wifey today. Once I got back into its unique rhythm it was still a hoot to shoot! Repeated 10 yard "head shots" were a piece o' cake. This one reminds me so much of my 1911s. No wonder I rediscovered today how much I love to shoot it. Yeah, totally a guilty pleasure today.

I tried to buy a cz but the guy at the gun store wouldn't let me. He said I had to grow a beard and loose some weight, start listening to indie music. I don't even know what that is! Also Something about caring a messenger bag.

So I gave up. I'm not cool enough for a cz.

I doubt it! They don't allow Glock owners into gun stores that sell CZs....

I tried to buy a cz but the guy at the gun store wouldn't let me. He said I had to grow a beard and loose some weight, start listening to indie music. I don't even know what that is! Also Something about caring a messenger bag.

So I gave up. I'm not cool enough for a cz.

just wait until I'll show you the fabulous grips I am getting delivered tomorrow :)

any of you are familiar with this website for CZ accessories?

Armory Craft - CZ Grips - Sig X5 X6 Pistols - Flat Sig Sauer Triggers

Fairly new to guns.. ( 2 years ) .. started off with a number of nice .22 revolvers and pistols

At the range, many offered me the opportunity to shoot their guns.. lots of Sigs and Glocks.. S&W .. could barely hit the target .. (while I was tack driving w/ my .22's Ruger MIV, Browning Buckmark, S&W target revolvers )

When I got my hands on a CZ 75, if felt like a good ole pair of worn in jeans.. fantastic.. and I punched a big hole after numerous shots.. incredibly accurate.. seeing, holding and shooting a CZ is believing ..

now have an SP-01 .. < most > everyone who shoots it: WANTS ONE ..

and my crystal ball says: there will be more.. :cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads