JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I sent my PCR slide to @Velzey and had him install a set of Dawson Precision night sights I got from Cajun Gun Works. And as usual he did a nice job.

The first two pics are the new sights and the third and fourth and the stock sights.
The new rear is much less angular and has a slightly lower profile, the tritium dots/vials are tiny and the front's a tad bigger as it should be. They have pretty good brightness.

DSCN0191.JPG DSCN0192.JPG DSCN0144.JPG DSCN0145.JPG

OMG! It is true. I have been leaving my 2 CZs in a dark safe. Don't tell me they will make little CZs! Better yet, maybe they will have a litter. How will I feed a litter of CZs? Can't satisfy their parents as it is. LOL

I just bought a PCR from Black Sheep last month. Took it to the range to run a quick 100 rounds through it to see how she shot. Ended up putting 300 rounds through it and couldn't stop smiling. It's by far my favorite...

Added a few to the CZ collection :)

Top Left: SP-01 9mm that I converted to single action, CGW, CZ Custom upgrades, Eemann Trigger, Burris Fast fire red dot
Top Middle: CZ-97B .45acp that I will be converting to single action, upgraded sights and grips
Top Right: P-10C (9mm) Vortex Venom red dot

All the bottom row are surplus guns:

Bottom Left: VZ-50 (.32acp)
Second to the bottom left: CZ-52 (Tokarev) 1953
Third to the bottom left: CZ-82 (Makarov) 1985
Second from the right bottom: CZ-75SC (semi compact) Massada 9mm, 1992 manufacture, Czechoslovakia
Bottom Right: CZ-75BD Police 9mm, Israeli surplus, manufactured in 2000

DSC_5329.JPG

Top Left: SP-01 9mm that I converted to single action, CGW, CZ Custom upgrades, Eemann Trigger, Burris Fast fire red dot
Top Middle: CZ-97B .45acp that I will be converting to single action, upgraded sights and grips

Second from the right bottom: CZ-75SC (semi compact) Massada 9mm, 1992 manufacture, Czechoslovakia

View attachment 452942
Nice collection. I really do prefer the CZ75's as far as aesthetics, function and fit. Mine are all Tanfoglio's 9mm and .41 AE in the CZ75 style. One day, I will find a CZ that I can't live without, probably when they make one in 10mm, other than the Dan Wesson's.

Nice collection. I really do prefer the CZ75's as far as aesthetics, function and fit. Mine are all Tanfoglio's 9mm and .41 AE in the CZ75 style. One day, I will find a CZ that I can't live without, probably when they make one in 10mm, other than the Dan Wesson's.

The 10mm is kind of rare.

I've been tempted getting a surplus Jericho/Tanfoglio but I decided not to do it because CZ parts don't fit and as soon as something breaks I knew I was going to be SOL (I had a bad experience with a BTA90). CZ's have excellent support for parts and upgrade options (Cajun Gun Works, CZ Custom etc)

That surplus BD Police I have was all rusty inside when I bought it. I am guessing it had a hard life as a duty weapon and was never disassembled in the past 18 years. I was able to find all the fire control parts new for cheap, including springs, sear, hammer, grips etc. Now it's like new or better because I polished all the parts.

For that reason it's worth paying a little more for a CZ over Tanfoglio

Last Edited:
My TA90s and EAA Witness use the same parts and are easy to get, except for sights. My Dad was the Tanfoglio fan and I ended up owning a few of his. He never had problems getting parts and a competent gunsmith can find and fit aftermarket sights. Tanfoglio is still very big on the competition circuit.

When Tanfoglio started making copies of the CZ75, all of the parts were interchangeable. Tanfoglio went one way and CZ the other way and now are pretty much two different guns, except for styling. Both have good features, and Tanfoglio makes several different 10mm.

View attachment 452942
I really like your CZ-97B.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR