JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The weird thing about CZ's is that they tend to multiply in between times the wife is looking in the safe. DSC_6060.JPG

No CZ's, but have the Tanfoglio copy (TZ) that I bought when you couldn't import genuine CZ's. Very comfortable and my favorite full size auto pistol to date. Also very accurate.

I only have one CZ "pistol" at the present. This one started life as a handgun. Then I SBR papered it, threaded the barrel, installed a stock adapter and stock, and put a silencer on it. And it, arguably, the funnest gun to shoot that we have in the current line-up. :D

skorp-redact-jpg.jpg

My inventory is the P-01 and a 12-26 Canvasback. Both have performed flawlessly. The P-01 met all of the testing thrown at it by NATO and, while not as sexy looking as some of its counterparts, still places lots of tightly grouped holes at the target. The Canvasback is a little on the heavy side, but has bagged all the same game as those around me wielding guns priced 4x as much. I searched quite awhile for the CB as I wanted a near mint, older one having the nice burled wood stock. I finally found it at the Cabela's in Sydney, NE.

My newest addition to the CZ family, 527 Varmint in 223, with a cheap Nikon 3x9-40 P223 scope. I always wanted to have a bolt action rifle in an affordable caliber for longer range shooting

IMG_20181012_134053_01.JPG

Last Edited:
My newest addition to the CZ family, 527 Varmint in 223, with a cheap Nikon 3x9-40 P223 scope. I always wanted to have a bolt action rifle in an affordable caliber for longer range shooting

View attachment 508104
Now that is one sexy rifle! I especially like the old classic stock profile with the sorta "express" style grip and dropped comb and simple lines! Call me old school, but that to my eyes is sexy, the way it should look!

I've picked up a couple CZs over the years.

CZ82 in 9mm Mak
CZ52
CZ75 Pre-B I bought at the Neu-Ulm rod and gun club back in 1989.

Also have a Skorpion Evo-3, but it's a carbine and not a pistol.

Was looking at getting the wife a 1911 for our anniversary last month (like when you buy the wife a bowling ball ;)) because I've wanted one for awhile. LOL! I took her to a rent a gun by the hour range, she shot the 1911 in .45 and HATED it. So I thought I'd have her shoot a Sig 320 to which she hated that too
She finally settled on a CZ 75 and freaking LOVED IT! Can't say I disliked it so it will be her carry weapon in the near future!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads