JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Found out tonight that Sportsmans is going to start stocking one or two CZ's, they're on order at the moment.
I remember handling a SP-01 at the Sportsman's Warehouse in Bend a year or two ago. More recently, I have seen a couple polymer models at stores around Portland. More often, I have seen the CZ rifles there. Most of the time I ask them about the CZ handguns they say that they don't get them often. Good news if they expand their lineup.

They truly are great firearms. If you can, I recommend you get one you like. Yes, IMHO,they are that good and fun to shoot. Hmm, I guess that makes me a fanoldman! LOL.

Made it to the range tonight with my birthday gift CZ 75D pcr. Put the first 200 rounds of 124gr jhp through it tonight. Except for 3 failures to chamber in the first 50 rounds [not unexpected] it was letter perfect. 4 boxes of ammo and 4 6" targets at 7 yards. At least 46/50 were inside the target each time. My DA first shot will improve but the SA double taps were sweet and easy to control. Cannot ask more out of a defensive weapon. Happy camper here tonight. Thanks for letting me share. Pops

Bought a CZ today, my first. Now what do I need to know about changing these awful grips out? Will any of the 75's work or do I need special grips for the TacSpor?

29glhtd.jpg

Bought a CZ today, my first. Now what do I need to know about changing these awful grips out? Will any of the 75's work or do I need special grips for the TacSpor?

View attachment 352995

I'll wager that pistol is going to be a very very good shooter.

If no one here can chime in on the grips question, looks like CZ has aluminums for it:

BLACK ALUMINUM GRIPS FOR 75 FULL SIZE/TS

And perhaps Cajun gun works might have some others as well.

Edit: Nothing on Cajun that I could see, & CZ's sight states full size (75/85) will not fit the tactical sport...

Last Edited:
Made it to the range tonight with my birthday gift CZ 75D pcr. Put the first 200 rounds of 124gr jhp through it tonight. Except for 3 failures to chamber in the first 50 rounds [not unexpected] it was letter perfect. 4 boxes of ammo and 4 6" targets at 7 yards. At least 46/50 were inside the target each time. My DA first shot will improve but the SA double taps were sweet and easy to control. Cannot ask more out of a defensive weapon. Happy camper here tonight. Thanks for letting me share. Pops

Congratulations. My PCR is one of my favorite CZs...not that there are bad ones :)

Well, the wifey and I made it back to the range with the 75pcr. Between the two of us we put another 300 rounds of 124gr fmj downrange. It was sheer, fluid, mechanical perfection this trip. Firearm is shooting POI and completely delightful. Still smiling after that trip.

Well, the wifey and I made it back to the range with the 75pcr. Between the two of us we put another 300 rounds of 124gr fmj downrange. It was sheer, fluid, mechanical perfection this trip. Firearm is shooting POI and completely delightful. Still smiling after that trip.

Nice!

You might try some 115gr's for range use. Cheaper, and similar POI.

Chronographed a few 124 & 115 manufactured FMJ rounds out of my CZ75 full size the other day. 124's were about 1000fps, 115's about 1100fps.

Starting to hand load 115gr coated lead, so just wanted a reference out of that gun. My loads were around 900. Kinda pleased given my first attempt.

Good advice Camelfilter. I have already picked up 1000 115gr range ammo. I already had some Freedom Munitions remanufactured 124gr stuff. Got it on sale last year for about .18/round. I like 124gr for carry. Thought it would be fun to see what it was like in the pcr. As another forum member has said ... no regerts! LOL Love that name.

T'was reading on another forum that someone posted that they have put over 2100 rounds through their CZ 75B and have never cleaned it. Ever! Said he just oiled it at times and nothing else. Gawd, he even posted pics of the insides and it was awful. Dirty would be an understatement. Says it still shoots just fine. I don't think he was ever in the military or old DI tapes about filthy weapons would still be ringing in his ears. LOL They are in mine. I cannot shoot anything without cleaning it when I get it home. That's just me though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top