JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought my CZ75B Omega at the end of last year. I absolutely love this gun. The quality of workmanship and design far exceeds what you expect at this price range. Any respectable collector should have at least one CZ in their collection. I just wish I picked up their 1911A1 when it was in the $600 range new.

DSC_3122.JPG

It all started with an SP-01... That full length dust cover and inverted rail system makes it look like the kind of pistol a star fighter pilot would carry in the gritty reboot of an old sci-fi franchise. It was the first gun I'd take out of the box to just fondle. Oh and it feels better in the hand than it looks to the eye.

Now it has company in the form of a 97b and a p-01 I carry. Still love shooting that big, heavy, recoil absorbing dream of an SP-01.

Net grab
81fc8d_cbfff5af425f4a3194fb5a8ea642b28d.png

I just picked up a CZ 75B Monday. Can't wait to get to the range with it Thursday.

I just went to the range tonight with this gun, and all I can say is WOW!!! I have a new favorite.
1st shot was at 7 yards, and dead center, blowing out the "10". My only complaint is I have the safety version, and I find the safety a bit hard to disengage quickly. I much prefer a 1911 style safety lever. I probably should have gotten the de-cocker model instead, but this will not be a carry gun, gust a range toy so the safety will probably spend most of it's life in the "off" position, so no big deal.

Yep those RAMIs look sweet. Never shot one but I do hear they are monsters.

Yeah, if you ever have a chance give one a try. 10+1 using the compact magazine for carry, then any number you want in your backup magazines.

The CZ magazines for the 75B work fine in it, the aftermarket ones are hit or miss. Not sure why, as they crossover fine to the PCR.

Just picked up a holster for the RAMI from Procraft in Albany.

Came out super nice! :)

Finishing up one for the 75B's over the weekend, waiting on a paddle to be shipped in for it. Used the stainless as the pattern as its ambi, so the others can use it too.

1CB52574-9DE6-4398-B5E1-D49C7707AA00_zpsyi6h5n1t.jpg

IMG_20160815_193825684.jpg
My new P-09, with light. Really like it, accurate and reliable. Couldn't find an SP-01, so "settled" for the P-09. Kind of like the lighter weight, would still like a steel SP-01.

Very nice CZs everyone! Congrats. These are the only firearms that will make me lay down my 1911s without guilt or remorse and not feel under armed. Wow. I can't believe I just wrote that! I need to go now and towel off my extremities. Maybe have a toddy then a nap!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top