JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I went in there tonight and they're running a lot of "inventory clearance" price reductions. It looks like they are trying to go out of business. There's a lot of no stock items and the bullet selection was way down. So has anybody heard if they're closing?

they did this sale last year also, as for the bullet selection there are 2 things going on. 1 hunting season, 2 they dont purchase inventory all that often so bullets in particular go pretty quick.

I know one of the employees in the Bend branch and he said they have suffered from poor buying and merchandising in the past and are just cleaning house for some restructuring. Judging by most of the items that are 'yellow tagged' I can understand that.

Did the same thing up here. Was told they still have a lot of inventory from when the new owners of the company bought it 5 years ago. Selling off a lot of stuff and going to restructure what they are going to stock.

Most of the Reduction stuff I saw was odd items and for non-common guns. i.e. none of the Glock accessories were marked down.

One of the Salem employees told me is was just to make way for new stock.

I did get a nice pair of Columbia mid-calf hiking boots.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top