JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Had to go get my DL re-newed today (very painless - 10 Minutes approx) and stopped in SW for a look-see.

ALL common and 'traditional' ammo gone except for .40 S&W! A fair amount of specialty calibers, metric stuff, & big magnum still on the shelves.

Powder was not too bad - not full but if someone needed some they could have found either what they needed or an acceptable substitute.

Bullets about the same as ammo based on caliber.

Zero primers.

Percussion caps, # 10, 11 & musket were plentiful along with several 'substitute' powders.

Last Edited:
'Bout the same at the one in Albany, Or. today. No primers, unless you're loading shotshells. Pretty good powder selection for the times. Lots of the non-bulk expensive bullets, but nothing I'd buy in the way of projectiles. ( Cabelas is better in terms of stocking boxes of 500 or 1000 bullets at a more reasonable price. I've seen boxes of 500 Berry's plated for the same price as Sportsmans has the 250 count HSM brand)
I stop in often, you get lucky sometimes, and Sportsman's has the odd box of 1000 primers for ~ $27. Got to give them props for not gouging.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top