JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't think they ever answered their phones. Those guys are known for poor customer service but the best selection and prices. They are the largest gun store in Oregon and are always busy.

If you can, go in and ask them if you can't reach them on the phone.

Best advice being offered is the go to a gun range and shoot some rental firearms. You will then at least have an idea of what feels good to you personally...
I would suggest you avoid larger calibers like 45acp or .357 for your first handgun. Likewise, avoid a small subcompact, both are harder to shoot and take more practice to be proficient with.

Best advice being offered is the go to a gun range and shoot some rental firearms. You will then at least have an idea of what feels good to you personally...
I would suggest you avoid larger calibers like 45acp or .357 for your first handgun. Likewise, avoid a small subcompact, both are harder to shoot and take more practice to be proficient with.

Thanks for the advice but it's not my first handgun lol I carry daily a Canik, I wanted to get my dad a new gun

Best advice as stated above go in and ask they have trouble awnsering the phone because there always busy and I've been there when they do awnser there costumer service has gotten wayy better. Alot folks don't know they have two buildings they have to go back and forth to so it's hard for them give em a chance

I don't think they ever answered their phones. Those guys are known for poor customer service but the best selection and prices. They are the largest gun store in Oregon and are always busy.

If you can, go in and ask them if you can't reach them on the phone.
I won't go to Keith's... PERIOD...

PAST EXPERIENCE OF 2 FACED ARSEHATTERY.....

Oregon rifles works in Tigard does blue label with your DD214 as well. You can buy 2 guns a year at discount t.

Keith's is great. Their customer service is good in some ways and bad in others but they're generally nice folks who are just busy. Don't expect touchy feely stuff. They really deal by volume, which is nice — good prices, and the selection rolls around fast. You can get some decent to extremely good deals there if you know what you're looking at and can act on the spot.

Keith's is great. Their customer service is good in some ways and bad in others but they're generally nice folks who are just busy. Don't expect touchy feely stuff. They really deal by volume, which is nice — good prices, and the selection rolls around fast. You can get some decent to extremely good deals there if you know what you're looking at and can act on the spot.

Oh yeah I normally shop there but never bought a glock so that's why I was asking

Oregon rifles works in Tigard does blue label with your DD214 as well. You can buy 2 guns a year at discount t.
.....and they will answer the phone!!!!

Keith's may be the biggest, but they are far from the best. Even cranky azz Warren at the Gun Room will pick up the phone when it rings. :rolleyes:

-E-

I think Keith's needs to hire someone to just answer the phones Lol. I've bought many blue label Glocks from them. I have 3 Glocks and I've moved on.

Good luck with your purchase, it's always nice to pay less :)

I think Keith's needs to hire someone to just answer the phones Lol. I've bought many blue label Glocks from them. I have 3 Glocks and I've moved on.

Good luck with your purchase, it's always nice to pay less :)
its nice, I was able to get my dad a 43x for Christmas and ended up leaving with the new canik mete SFX for myself also haha

Keith's usually is very competitive with their prices but was told by their sales guy Scott, that they are not discounting Colt firearms as they take 2 years to be delivered to Keiths's, so I bought through Cabellas on line with my Cabella's card and received almost $30 in Cabellas points (dollars).

Keith's usually is very competitive with their prices but was told by their sales guy Scott, that they are not discounting Colt firearms as they take 2 years to be delivered to Keiths's, so I bought through Cabellas on line with my Cabella's card and received almost $30 in Cabellas points (dollars).
You're gonna have to go back a lot farther than that if you want to beat the thread resurrection record... ;)

I am a fan of Keith's. When the Portland gun show was going full bore years ago, Keith would always be friendly and never talk down to you. Always got great information from him.

Now the Gun Room? Don't know how they are possibly still in business. Customer service at it's worst.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top