JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Typical sportsmans, walmart prices with walmart service. Inexperience firearms desk here, they don't know what they are talking about most of the time, but won't admit it. Sold a mossberg 500 tactical to a friend, telling him it was a 590. (he didnt know any better)

I agree with PhysicsGuy 100%, although the place was closed and then opened under new ownership, so we'll have to see what happens. I've stopped in a couple of times recently trying to find ammo and have been disappointed wtih the stock on hand. To be fair, however, so were the clerks.

Great bunch of guys there

I was in a couple of weeks ago when they were marking the disc guns half price

Picked up a T/C Icon for $400

Excellent!!!

Similar issues with the one on 82nd in Portland.

Actually seem to have a couple of clerks that know what they're talking about unfortunately they don't have much of an inventory to talk about.

Have long guns and hand guns but not much of the other items that should go with them (ammo, reloading items, etc).

I keep hearing they are in process of restocking but don't see much headway being made.

Great bunch of guys there

I was in a couple of weeks ago when they were marking the disc guns half price

Picked up a T/C Icon for $400

Excellent!!!

I head about the half price sale and ran down there seeking a CZ in 223, but they were all gone! I've gotten good advice there, and pick up some ammo, targets, and cleaning stuff. I'm glad that place is there, has extended hours, and is open on Sundays.

Not sure of his name but the younger guy who works the counter there is extremely helpful! I went in and told him I wouldn't be buying anything for a couple of months and he answered all my questions I had and helped me narrow down some choices. I was in there for an hour and he was never impatient with me or made me feel dumb Also the woman who works there is very helpful and knowledgeable as well.

I've had a couple good experiences with them as far as browsing. The guys don't seem to mind if you want to handle and check out a bunch of guns but don't buy anything.

Prices are so-so, inventory is not great as far as ammo, but it's a great place to go if you want to check out a bunch of guns before you make a decision.

I go there frequently, purchase quite a bit. Have bought one handgun and a rifle there. Good counter service. Lots of knucklehead customers bring their unruly kids there, not the store's fault.

Ammo- sort of high prices, doesn't get restocked very frequently. Never any .30 Carbine there. I suspect the staff is buying it out before it hits the shelf. The reloading section is well stocked, but not much variety of manufacturers. I went to buy powder, I had to buy my third choice, apparently what is displayed is not in stock very much. As I said, I buy quite a bit there, when I buy more than $25.00 or so, they give me a 20 off 100.00 card, but only good for the current month. They should make it good for the following month, too. They'd make a lot more sales.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top