JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got ripped off yesterday evening or last night:mad:
Some jerk(s) ripped out some of my newly planted shrubs like pulling out carrots from the garden!

Started a hedge behind my back fence along the sidewalk and road (Public Space really) they got 4 0r 5. I entwined cut blackberry vines around what I got left so if the S.O.Bs come back the will get stuck anyway.

I'm in Springfield Near Value Village. Anybody heard of shrub thieves before? How low can you go???

Transients frequent that road between the River/ bike path where they live and the Dairy Mart where they get malt liquor and cigs.
Tried to think up a scenario where they'd grab them but not seeing it. They don't own homes and don't hang with people who do?

I'm thinking scummy boyfriend of lowlife woman who was left a rundown house she obtained from outliving her parents?
He decided to do a little fixing up her yard in exchange for living there??? Maybe she paid him in good faith to pick up some plants??

Grandma pays lowlife grandkid to buy and plant a few bushes? He buys meth instead and grabs my plants?

Who knows?, if they come back tonight I hope they bleed good from the blackberry thorns anyway!:cool:

Landscapers

I think Taku nailed it on the head. I knew a guy who worked for a nursery and theft of various plants was common - often by landscapers trying to save a buck. At the time, picking off small Japanese maples was a regular occurrence, both for the nursery and their customers.

But as others have noted, there is also the consideration of the demands of certain 3-headed knights...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top