JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The thieves are probably a chapo landscape company.The landscapers at big jobs would have this happen all the time.That's why you see all the plants in a fenced off area at new buildings or by a new roadway.
Hey if they stole $200 worth of plants thats money in their pockets.
Usually the same type that get paid to take your garbage to the dump and then dump it at the end of some road

shrubbery.jpg

I live in the same area, and the homeless people will vandalize for no reason. They will pull it just because it looks nice and new. Its probably thrown on the ground a little ways down the bike path. They took my new garbage can and smashed it all up about 30 feet down the path from my house, and threw it in the bushes. See this kind of stuff all the time downtown, where I work. The city stopped putting out portable bathrooms because the homeless guys trash them.

I live in the same area, and the homeless people will vandalize for no reason. They will pull it just because it looks nice and new. Its probably thrown on the ground a little ways down the bike path. They took my new garbage can and smashed it all up about 30 feet down the path from my house, and threw it in the bushes. See this kind of stuff all the time downtown, where I work. The city stopped putting out portable bathrooms because the homeless guys trash them.

There was a short dirt trail from the empty holes across the sidewalk and you could see small piles of dirt where they shook them off then no more trail. I think they ended up in someone's trunk. I was surprised that they didn't take them all, either they got interrupted or they weren't landscapers but scumbag homeowners doing landscaping of their own and only took what they needed.

When I get around to replacing them I think I'll wrap them with cut blackberry vines like I did the remaining ones. It makes them look sickly at a glance, will eventually decompose somewhat and they do hurt unless you have thick gloves on.

Use the Prussian blue all over them, then when they do this, usually at night they won't see it but it will get all over them and all over the interior of their vehicles and will take them weeks to get most of it off the surfaces they transferred it to. Make their life a living hell for their crime. That really does work. What is really nice is if they have a nice white or light colored interior in their vehicle and they see the damage they did the next day ROFLMAO. I used it on some things that I had continually stolen and vandalized and it did not take long for that activity to come to a halt.
Also has the effect of an exploding dye pak in the loot from a bank. :D

I had a yard sale a ways back and tripwired it such that not even a level eleven ninja would be able to steal a bauble without waking me in the night. So there's that. And then there's wireless motion detectors that send to a 120V plugged receiver to notify you.. plug in a radio or indoor light to let you know of visitors.
Or go real old school..

sideshow-bob-rakes-o.gif

I can't believe I just wasted 5 minutes of my life watching that....NI !! :confused:
Some of us here wasted a good portion of our youth watching those guys obviously!

Some of it was pretty good but the Knights that say Ni?? Until etrain16 mentioned "Knights" I couldn't figure out what all the Ni talk was about myself and I was a big fan back then. Lumber Jack, dead parrot, the Knight that lost all his limbs I remember well though. Good stuff.

I had a yard sale a ways back and tripwired it such that not even a level eleven ninja would be able to steal a bauble without waking me in the night. So there's that. And then there's wireless motion detectors that send to a 120V plugged receiver to notify you.. plug in a radio or indoor light to let you know of visitors.
Or go real old school..

View attachment 244088
I was thinking Claymores at first:mad: Then I calmed down and put it in perspectiveo_O
If they strike again though I might reconsider Claymores:mad:

You'd be surprised at some of the sick f---s out there... just some of the things that've been stolen from my house:
--Cheap oil paintings
--Model kits and built models, even not-real-great ones
--LEGO sets
--tabletop gaming miniatures
--a plush dinosaur with a lot of memories attached to it

There are people out there who will mess with your stuff not because it's something they want but because it's YOURS and they want to terrorize you for one reason or another.

I was thinking Claymores at first:mad: Then I calmed down and put it in perspectiveo_O
If they strike again though I might reconsider Claymores:mad:

I'll stick with the Prussian blue paste. Its fun and makes them look funny and conspicuous and they may have a hard time explaining why their body and vehicle interiors and cloths are all purple blue for a long time LOL:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
If you can find the permanent stuff and even paint pigments mixed in.............

I would wrap barbed wire (painted brown or green) around the trunk stem where they are likely to grab it to pull it up.

They probably grabbed them because they were freshly planted and easy to pull up - then took them somewhere to plant them.

If they get enough of them then yeah, it is worth some money to them rather than having to buy them. Thieves - especially teenagers - will steal just about anything they can - I've seen them steal sunglasses, gloves, a pack of cigs, anything loose they can grab that they might be able to sell to somebody. When they catch people like this, they typically have houses and garages full of all kinds of stuff that they have stolen.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top