JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
None that I have shot would fit in the high accuracy category. Cool guns and combat accurate out to 300 or so. I guess it depends on your definition of high accuracy.

I do love the mini 14. That being, said my various AR's are more accurate. My 7.62x39 AR with an 18" barrel is awesome.
If accuracy is on your goal list, Id honestly buy an AR in 7.62x39 or a bolt gun in that caliber.

Nope. I wouldn't if youre looking for accuracy. Go ar platform or bolt gun if you want 7.62 accuracy. The mini 30 is a good concept and novel, but that's it really. I had it for a bit and someone wanted one bad so the 30 found a new home. Win win. Get a good barrel, faxon makes a 1 in 8 twist which will help and reload your own. Good results with .309 projectiles in the 110g range if youre looking for longer shots. if you want to be closer and not worried about drop go heavier on the projectile weights

Most accurate gun I've shot in 7.62x39 was the CZ 527. They are out there still, but not for what they started out at $.

I'm consolidating heavily into the 7.62x39 cartridge, and am especially interested in high-accuracy systems. Ruger Mini-thirty owners, is it a contender? Any feedback on reliability is also appreciated.
My brother considers it accurate to minute of deer........depends on how you measure accurate. The newer version is by far more so than say one from the last century.

005.JPG

There was a 7.62x39 PTR (HK roller lock clone) listed on here a few weeks ago. That was tempting!

The 7.62x39 is have always wanted is an Egyptian Rasheed. I have a Ludgman and a Hakim, a Rasheed wood complete my collection.

I do have an AK (but no AR's). I would like to know more about the Mini 30's. I don't think I would buy another AK but I would consider a Mini 30.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top