JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Of course Biden followed Trumps blue print on how to reclassify weapons. This is BS. I bet sales of those items go through the roof lol
As far as AR and AK pistol goes remove the brace and the pistol is still legal

Sometimes gun control politics reminds me of two boxers. One is throwing jabs, upper cuts, roundhouses, cheap shots, and has no problem hitting below the belt. While the other wants to be left alone, retreats to the corner, loses his gloves in a boating accident, throws the fight (NRA) or tries to talk his opponent into not hitting him so hard. All the while he hopes the referee (who is on the take with the fight promotor) will actually call or disqualify the illegal hits.

Last Edited:
"Biden is also asking the DOJ within 60 days to propose a rule on braces used for handguns, which make them more accurate; "

It appears that they are wanting to ban braces because they increase the accuracy of the firearm. Maybe they should consider banning sights and optics as well?

"Biden is also asking the DOJ within 60 days to propose a rule on braces used for handguns, which make them more accurate; "

It appears that they are wanting to ban braces because they increase the accuracy of the firearm. Maybe they should consider banning sights and optics as well?
Well rifling used to be outlawed - maybe what was old really is new again.

Just legally a no no to transport them loaded, which is what the pistol legally could do.
I think the AR pistol will stick around., unless they can figure out a way to classify them as rifles based on the cartridge they are chambered in. It was mentioned in some of the articles that they didn't like pistols that fired rifle rounds. Is there a federal list of which rounds are rifle and which are handgun rounds.

Just legally a no no to transport them loaded, which is what the pistol legally could do.

True. Not too worried about that issue. If I need a loaded weapon and being legal is a concern, then a handgun rather than an AR/AK pistol is what I would be carrying/concealing. If SHTF, and if there is no rule of law, then legality is not a concern for me.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top