JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Feeble Joe was on TV peddling his normal lies and mis-representations of history. Then he threw on the aviators a la Steve Dallas and started trying to be funny.

Alzheimer's isn't funny, but neither is it when someone is in full Feeb mode and is the mouthpiece of ideological cancer.

Why is it every time the Potato in Chief speaks, I feel like a 12 year old getting yelled at by a senior citizen schoolmarm who is angry at her class of stupid kids who refuse to do what their told, despite never knowing the expectations, or having them changed so often that they can never be followed! I swear, that old gas bag is yelling at me every time he speaks, he is so angry and taking it out on me, someone who has done no wrong, and yet what ever that old pedophile is angry about, it's all my goddamn fault! Phuck You Joe Biden, Your a lying cheating Piece of sh!t crook who has ZERO real life experience being an American and struggling to get by and actually succeed by my own efforts! Phuck You Joe Biden for treating me like a felon for the very act of existing, and a great big Phuck You Joe Biden for determining for me with out my consent, what you think is best for me and mine, instructing me how you think things should be, and to be thankful for such wisdom as you know so much more the I how to live my life! PHUCK YOU, COME AND TAEK THEM!

The Second Amendment isn't yours to legislate, it's a restriction on YOU and YOR ACTIONS AND DESIRES to restrict ME, PHUCK YOU Joe Biden, COME AND TAKE THEM!!!

Sorry, Not Sorry, i'm tired of being told my 2nd rights ain't really rights!

Didn't even fail to throw in the classic, "you must be the worlds worst shot if you need that many bullets to take a deer" (speaking on high capacity mags).

It always amuses me when they are trying to make a "common sense" argument for more gun control trying to imply a universally accepted premise that firearms are owned for the sole purpose of hunting game animals. "Common sense" is that firearm ownership is for the defense against any who would seek to do harm. Be it an individual, government or foreign body. In that case, "common sense" would be citizens having the ability to respond against a threat with equal or greater force.

An excellent current case in point: I would certainly bet the average Joe gun owning homeowner in Ukraine is certainly happy his AK has 30rnds in the mag.... just like the Russian shooting at him and his family does... while wishing his could go full auto, too.

I think, just like Corn Pop, we know his whimsical anecdote didn't happen. If he was truly in the woods alone with some who felt his bill was massive infringement, they'd have dug him up days later.

-
Didn't even fail to throw in the classic, "you must be the worlds worst shot if you need that many bullets to take a deer" (speaking on high capacity mags).

It always amuses me when they are trying to make a "common sense" argument for more gun control trying to imply a universally accepted premise that firearms are owned for the sole purpose of hunting game animals. "Common sense" is that firearm ownership is for the defense against any who would seek to do harm. Be it an individual, government or foreign body. In that case, "common sense" would be citizens having the ability to respond against a threat with equal or greater force.

An excellent current case in point: I would certainly bet the average Joe gun owning homeowner in Ukraine is certainly happy his AK has 30rnds in the mag.... just like the Russian shooting at him and his family does... while wishing his could go full auto, too.
I don't know man, maybe those Ukrainian red deer are really bullet-resistant and need a 30 round "clip" to take down, you know? /s
Lets Go Sport GIF by Milwaukee Bucks

I think, just like Corn Pop, we know his whimsical anecdote didn't happen. If he was truly in the woods alone with some who felt his bill was massive infringement, they'd have dug him up days later.
I dunno about that. If they were smart enough to get him out into the woods all alone, I highly suspect they would be smart enough that the body would never be found. Just sayin.... ;)

Makes sense since it's so much quicker and easier to mill out a receiver and build a gun than it is to file the serial number off of any easily obtainable stolen gun...

Wonder what the data is on 80% receivers used in the commission of a crime? Seems to evade my attempts so far to find via search engines although did run across that per the DOJ 90% of guns used by criminals are stolen.

Why won't they?
From their website:

"Use of this D-50 GL9 in pistol caliber carbines (PCC) is not recommended, because the increased length of the feed tower will be partially unsupported in most pistol caliber magazine wells. This unsupported condition may cause premature wear on the feed tower magazine catch, and (in firearms which deviate from factory magazine well specifications) may result in improper round presentation and failures to feed".

Makes sense since it's so much quicker and easier to mill out a receiver and build a gun than it is to file the serial number off of any easily obtainable stolen gun...

Wonder what the data is on 80% receivers used in the commission of a crime? Seems to evade my attempts so far to find via search engines although did run across that per the DOJ 90% of guns used by criminals are stolen.
Welp. According to the AFT and DJO, there were more then 20,000 "Ghost Guns" seized last year as part of criminal investigations, so says Potato!

How inconvenient that the F.I.B's own investigations of ALL Firearms related crimes where a firearm was recovered, less then 1% were so called "Ghost Guns" and furthermore, almost all recovered firearms were stolen! Never mind those firearms with an intact S.N. being traced back to their original sale, which proved to be completely useless and a waste of time and resources! A S.N. has almost zero use in tracing a firearm, especially if it's stolen, weather or not it gets reported as stolen, the S.N does not matter one bit after the fact!

While part of me says "yeah, throw the book at them, crack down hard on legal violations of firearms laws!"... another part of me says, "wait a second... every year, they're adding more and more laws to the books, and 'reclassifying' things to make legal gun ownership more and more difficult and tedious... how long before they turn those ultra strengthened gun laws on me?"

It's not a fun fence to sit on. This sometimes feels like a losing battle as time marches on...
I completely hear what you're saying. Of course, I'm talking about existing laws, not new ones. The three laws that I've identified clearly deal with some of the known and common ways for bad guys to get firearms. I can't think of any grey area that those of us on the side of law and order could get into, short of buying a firearm you didn't know was stolen. Since we're now forced to transfer through dealers, that greatly limits the chance of getting inappropriately snagged with that one.

It strikes me as sad to have to stomp our collective feet and demand they actually prosecute existing laws....laws that would have a clear and obvious effect on violent crime. Which is one of the reasons I find it virtually impossible to take anything they have to say seriously.

Let alone the fact that "King Joe" doesn't get to just say what the new laws are, they have to go though congress first. At least, that's what the Constitution says......

"This final rule bans the business of manufacturing the most accessible ghost guns, such as unserialized "buy build shoot" kits that individuals can buy online or at a store without a background check and (can readily assemble into a working firearm in as little as 30 minutes) with equipment they have at home."

It takes me more time then that just to get the front take down detent spring and pivot pin in place.
DOOD you need moar practice. :D
This is the reason I built my gun/reloading room with no cracks or voids (caulked all of them) for those springs and detents to find. :s0001:

One more thought on this issue:

The senile commander in depends, along with his entire political party are obsessed with doing away with private firearms ownership, by whatever means necessary. So this is just a step along that path.

This is the same party that began releasing violent criminals because of Covid, remember that?

The same party that demands "bail-less" release, shortened sentences and cutting prison sentences short for perceived "good behavior". The turd who shot up Sacramento was out of prison for two months on a sentence shortened from 10 years to 5…. Why was he still not in prison for his accumulated deeds???

The same party that is pushing CRT (critical race theory), which is the topic for its own thread.

The same party that can't leave your children alone and wants to confuse them about their sexual orientation as early as kindergarten….
What does a five year old know about their own sexuality or sexual orientation…

The same party that's so obsessed with your children's genatailia? What is wrong with these people????

Conservatives need to do all they can to get the vote out this November, time to reverse all this toro fecal matter….

:s0137:

One more thought on this issue:

The senile commander in depends, along with his entire political party are obsessed with doing away with private firearms ownership, by whatever means necessary. So this is just a step along that path.

This is the same party that began releasing violent criminals because of Covid, remember that?

The same party that demands "bail-less" release, shortened sentences and cutting prison sentences short for perceived "good behavior". The turd who shot up Sacramento was out of prison for two months on a sentence shortened from 10 years to 5…. Why was he still not in prison for his accumulated deeds???

The same party that is pushing CRT (critical race theory), which is the topic for its own thread.

The same party that can't leave your children alone and wants to confuse them about their sexual orientation as early as kindergarten….
What does a five year old know about their own sexuality or sexual orientation…

The same party that's so obsessed with your children's genatailia? What is wrong with these people????

Conservatives need to do all they can to get the vote out this November, time to reverse all this toro fecal matter….

:s0137:
EXACTLY THIS.

3A7348EF-7E50-4F5B-8C41-5827FE9744A3.png

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR