JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Violent Career Criminals, let out early or without any time served, gonna go out and criminal again. Yet the guns get the blame, now so called "ghost guns" are the poppy seeds under their dentures….

I'll care what these career politicians have to say once they start treating criminals as criminals, and victims as victims. Need to start with the biggest criminal of them all
Who occupies the Oval Office.

Of course, this will do absolutely nothing to prevent criminals from doing criminal things. I do have a suggestion....if they really wanted to make a meaningful difference in violent crime, I'd say enforce and mandatorily prosecute fully these already 'on the books' laws;
- Felon in possession of a firearm
- Possession of a stolen firearm
- Straw purchases, for both buyer and intended owner

Go after the most common ways bad guys get guns and make it hurt. A lot.

But, that's just dreaming. After all, we know that making meaningful differences just isn't a priority....while appeasing the wealthy liberal doners is a big deal.

I am sure every felon, gangster, gang banger, drug dealer, cartel member, mob hit man and the like will be following this new law. Just another law that law abiding folks will abide by while bad guys keep doing their thing. :mad:

My 55 Dodge burns gas, oil, and tires, is an antique, and the very opposite of what the Green New Deal has planned for us, so, they will eventually get around to making that illegal to drive, illegal to put fuel in, and have to have a permit to even buy small quantities of gas to run it at car shows as a novelty! If they can do to guns what they are planning ( even though the Potato in Chief has absolutely Zero authority to make law) they will do this to everything else they don't like, and that makes us all into felons at the drop of a hat! Zero accountability anywhere, and SCOTUS,........ Crickets!

Something needs to break first, somehow we need to take it all back from these elected crooks hell bent to steal everything we have and turn us into wards of the states!

The only difference between a firearm with a serial number and one without a serial number is a tool or a few tools. Often for bad guys, the only tool needed is a dremel for a few seconds of grinding on a frame.

I wonder how this new regulation will effect firearms produced prior to 1968 with a serial number. Are they now ghost guns?

Now if I purchase a forged block of aluminum alloy, 6061 or 7075, will it have to have a serial number? Good CNC machines are available for purchase at a decent price and sometimes you can rent one.

Of course, this will do absolutely nothing to prevent criminals from doing criminal things. I do have a suggestion....if they really wanted to make a meaningful difference in violent crime, I'd say enforce and mandatorily prosecute fully these already 'on the books' laws;
- Felon in possession of a firearm
- Possession of a stolen firearm
- Straw purchases, for both buyer and intended owner

Go after the most common ways bad guys get guns and make it hurt. A lot.

But, that's just dreaming. After all, we know that making meaningful differences just isn't a priority....while appeasing the wealthy liberal doners is a big deal.
While part of me says "yeah, throw the book at them, crack down hard on legal violations of firearms laws!"... another part of me says, "wait a second... every year, they're adding more and more laws to the books, and 'reclassifying' things to make legal gun ownership more and more difficult and tedious... how long before they turn those ultra strengthened gun laws on me?"

It's not a fun fence to sit on. This sometimes feels like a losing battle as time marches on...

I don't believe the ruling is out yet, but I have to wonder what mental gymnastics were employed on this one. After the bump-stock document, I wouldn't be surprised by much at this point.

"This final rule bans the business of manufacturing the most accessible ghost guns, such as unserialized "buy build shoot" kits that individuals can buy online or at a store without a background check and (can readily assemble into a working firearm in as little as 30 minutes) with equipment they have at home."

It takes me more time then that just to get the front take down detent spring and pivot pin in place.

If one can stomach it, there is going to be a live announcement very soon:

Same gassy lies from a flatulent windbag. Same lies about the second amendment. Same lies about rogue gun dealers. Same lies about AFT not "making" laws.

But...He literally said out loud the silent goal to ban all unregistered and unserialized fireams.

May the lawsuits begin!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top