White farmers in South Africa

Discussion in 'Preparedness & Survival' started by P7id10T, Oct 9, 2018.

1. P7id10T

P7id10T
    Dysfunction
    Turlututu chapeau pointu Gold Supporter 2018 Volunteer

When @ATCclears posted about this earlier this year, I asked a South African colleague, who returns home ever year, how things were there.
    He just sent this to me. IMO, it's lengthy, but worth the watch.
    Seems to me it's a country steeped in a history of violence, falling over a cliff into lawlessness.
    While the video journalist, Lauren Southern, is clearly arch-conservative, she does interview, at [42:45], a high ranking ANC person, Thabo Mokwena, where he states, at first indirectly and later clearly, that white land will be taken without compensation and redistributed.

FARMLANDS (2018) Official Documentary

2. USMC-03

USMC-03
    Moscow on the Willamette (i.e. Portland, Oregon)

Slobray, billdeserthills and P7id10T like this.
  3. P7id10T

P7id10T
    Dysfunction
    Turlututu chapeau pointu Gold Supporter 2018 Volunteer

Very interesting, the bloody and brutal history of the Zulu.

4. USMC-03

USMC-03
    Moscow on the Willamette (i.e. Portland, Oregon)

Yes, but far from unique experience in human history. The Zulu have a proud warrior tradition and therefore I would believe a deep appreciation for both life and death along with tribal sovereignty.

5. druiseeker

druiseeker
    Salem
    Silver Supporter Silver Supporter 2015 Volunteer

You know, I'm almost afraid to share that video around. The thought of that happening here sounds crazy, causing too many of today's SJW's to just not get it. Our bill of rights is the cornerstone of our society being so successful today. It's what makes America such a nice place to live. If civil war breaks out there, I hope it wakes people up.

DuneHopper and Slobray like this.
  6. revjen45

revjen45
    Snohomish County

I can't think of too many people I would rather have on my side than the Zulus. Wimps they ain't.

7. druiseeker

druiseeker
    Salem
    Silver Supporter Silver Supporter 2015 Volunteer

I hope it lasts. Their king said that he would support the farmers only until the government of South Africa signed a treaty saying they wouldn't take Zulu land. I don't think their alliance will last as it looks like most of those policies are targeted by racism. And the Zulu's are already black.

DuneHopper likes this.
  8. BrentN

BrentN
    Kelso

Ironic how none of this makes the mainstream. I wonder at what point they will feel compelled to cover what is going on? Or the spin they will put on it.

druiseeker likes this.
  9. revjen45

revjen45
    Snohomish County

Since the Boers are White the SJWs will throw them under the bus. The NEW and IMPROVED Leftie meme is that White People are evil and responsible for everything they don't like. Australia will welcome them.

Slobray likes this.
  10. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf
    SE Portland
    Sniper Bird! (What Retch Sweeney would say) Bronze Supporter

Trump will put them on the endangered species list and provide protection.

I hope/

druiseeker and DuneHopper like this.
  11. Stomper

Stomper
    Shut Your Face!!
    Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter Gold Supporter 2018 Volunteer

Send sunscreen.

DuneHopper and Certaindeaf like this.
  12. tac

tac
    UK, Oregon and Ontario.
    Silver Supporter Silver Supporter Bronze Supporter

Another Zimbabwe in the making, for sure.

13. revjen45

revjen45
    Snohomish County

The outcome is that the Productive Nations will have to feed South Africa as soon as the ANC takes the land, just like in Rhodesia.

nwwoodsman, ron, wp4 and 1 other person like this.
  14. asbtg

asbtg
    Seattle
    Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Maybe the Maouri from NZ. Seeing a combined force of those 2, I'd seriously question the few remaining life choices I might have.

15. revjen45

revjen45
    Snohomish County

As with every pre-planned genocide in history the perps are disarming the intended victims. Something tells me the Boers are not going to go out with a whimper. The Left has the same thing in mind for here, as evidenced by the ongoing full court press for gun control by the Dems, the Media, and their useful idiots.

16. gmerkt

gmerkt
    w. Wash.

My wife and I were on a cruise a few years ago and one night we were seated with a couple from Australia. The man was a police officer in Perth; he and his wife were very gung-ho about gun control in Oz. The very next evening, we were seated at dinner with an older couple originally from South Africa. They had fairly recently emigrated to Australia for reasons of personal security. After majority rule came to South Africa, this couple felt compelled to live in a walled compound. If they wanted to go out to dinner in the evening, they had to hire armed guards to accompany them. Later I wished that we could've been at table with both couples together and listened to the resulting conversation.

Firearm ownership in South Africa is licensed. It became more restrictive in 2004 and is currently very backlogged as to issuing permits. It has been detrimental to both white and black gun owners.

ron, wp4 and Slobray like this.
  17. freestoneangler

freestoneangler
    Montana

George Bush's fault.

18. Brutus57

Brutus57
    State of Jefferson

Hardest History course I took in college was History 414 The History of South Africa. Taught by a Black South African Ph.D. Excellent instructor and our main text books were the 2 volume Oxford History of SA. Not just Boers, Brits and Zulus but cheap imported labor from outside as well as the bushmen. Our 5 question take home final filled 5 blue books in my cursive and one or two questions was how does SA with all its bloody history and racial strife get it together? No easy answer in 1979 and no easy answer now even with apartheid dead and gone. I met a single mother white SA who was desperate to get out. I felt so sorry for her.Like the Middle East it will continue to be a Shyte show for he foreseeable future.:eek:

Brutus Out

19. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf
    SE Portland
    Sniper Bird! (What Retch Sweeney would say) Bronze Supporter

The rift valley isn't in de nile. lolz

Slobray, Medic! and Stomper like this.
  20. ma96782

ma96782
    Vancouver, WA
    Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

"One man, one vote."

Rrrrright. I have this feeling that Hollywood (the LEFT) understood......what was gonna happen next. o_O

Aloha, Mark

PS.....I wouldn't count on seeing a racial war to solve the problems of S. Africa. The UN will see to it that arms aren't shipped to anyone but the ruling elite (Govt). And, not to mention the US's own ITAR regulations/laws.

Remember what was said about doing things legally? Rrrright.....make a law and no one can deny that it's LEGAL. In other words, the Govt gets it's way. Afterall, the Govt has the guns to back up the law. While citizens have to ask permission from the Govt, to get a lic. See how that works?

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
    Slobray, Ownerus, DunRanull and 3 others like this.