JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

In the still of the night, (12 .16 am this morning to be exact) Floyd Prozanski introduced yet another 44 page amendment to SB 978. This would be the "Dash 4″ amendment. It makes changes to several provisions of previous amendments including definitions of "untraceable" and "undetectable" firearms and the new prohibitions on being near a public building or airport with a firearm.

Although the bill was scheduled to be voted on in the Senate Judiciary Committee today, it was moved to tomorrow's schedule. They may very well sneak in more proposed amendments in the middle of the night before then.

SB 1040 was also moved to tomorrow's schedule. So far one amendment has been introduced to that bill. More could be coming.

The Senate Judiciary Committee will meet tomorrow to move these bills at 8.15 am .

HB 2013 was scheduled to be heard today in the House Judiciary Committee. That bill was also postponed until tomorrow awaiting amendments which have not been posted as of the time of this alert.

Stay tuned. The fight goes on.

The post WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING appeared first on Oregon Firearms Federation.

------
Oregon Firearms Federation

They talked about this on the Lars Larson show today, unfortunately, I missed most of it :( what I did catch or got out of was, there is (3) 44 page documents that they slid by in the middle of the night. This seem to be to me this is very deceptive and it seems illegal but I have no idea what is or allowed in political BS. Wondering if Lars has his show taped so some one could listen to it again. If so I think it would be a good one for gun owners to take a listen to. I can't see how they get away with this sleight of hand/deceptive actions. Anyway for those who are more politically minded or knowledgeable may want to take a listen to the show that they had today.

So Browns call for trans parity is a joke or a lie to the people. Sneaky politics at its finest. Chicago's corrupt politicians have nothing over the Oregon group. Our elected officials are just as sleazy.
Of course you won't see the media report on these tactics, unless the conservatives try to pull off a sneaky trick like this. Then it would be plastered all over the headlines.

How is this fair, Prozanski's tactics? How is this allowed? Is it actually legal?

I'm assuming it is since he constantly operates like this.

Even if it is legal tactics, what about ethical? Can't this be some sort of ethical violation??

we vote in these people, they work for us, we can fire them. We can also watchdog them. We all learned this in school.
they tell us that we cant, but we can. we just dont have the testes to stand up to them and their outside influences. But we need to. Now.

post3063.jpg

Looks like the "Scorned Girlfriend" firearms AND ammo Red Flag confiscation bill HB 2013 is

These bills that give weight to people that lie are dangerous. Anyone stupid enough to give that much power to a random accuser needs to be removed from office .
If it was done with due process at least it would be different.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top